Normandy not showing in ME after 2.5 update

timber3000

Hi, I just updated to 2.5. When I go in the mission editor, I can't select the normandy map. Only Caucausus and NTTR. When I go in the module manager, it says Normandy is installed. Try a repair, but no luck...

Anybody else having this issue? Any idea how to fix it?

Thank.

Hi, I just updated to 2.5. When I go in the mission editor, I can't select the normandy map. Only Caucausus and NTTR. When I go in the module manager, it says Normandy is installed. Try a repair, but no luck...

Anybody else having this issue? Any idea how to fix it?

Thank.

I encountered the same problem. I had previously moved Normandy and NTTR over from my OpenAlpha install after updating to 2.5. I ran update and repair. The updater recognized NTTR but not Normandy, which prompted me to search around in the Module Manager.

Within the Module Manager, it showed that I had a valid install and serial number. I clicked on the DRM button and looked around in the activation window, but did not re-activate. When I closed it out I saw an option to install Normandy.

I clicked on the link that said install and the updater started downloading about 4GB of data.

I encountered the same problem. I had previously moved Normandy and NTTR over from my OpenAlpha install after updating to 2.5. I ran update and repair. The updater recognized NTTR but not Normandy, which prompted me to search around in the Module Manager.

Within the Module Manager, it showed that I had a valid install and serial number. I clicked on the DRM button and looked around in the activation window, but did not re-activate. When I closed it out I saw an option to install Normandy.

I clicked on the link that said install and the updater started downloading about 4GB of data.

I'll give it a try... Finger crossed.