Bft03 can't complete

Hi, I'm sure I'm doing it correct. I remain in the pattern until I finally get Atc approval to land which is about 3 patterns in total and then as soon as I'm below 200kts on final I fail. 4 time doing it same result every time. Any advice?

I5 2500k@4.4ghz, GTX980 OC, 16gb Gskill 12800 DDR3 ram, ssd. Thrustmaster warthog, CH pedals. Track ir 4p

Have you tried the practice mission with the same result? The practice mission triggers are nearly identical.

If it's still not playing right and this is in 2.5 check to see if the briefing contains 'Mission Success Criteria'. We added that to all the 2.5 missions.

You could also do a DCS Repair and uninstall and reinstall the campaign module through the module manager.

We will retest again in case something changed after our last test before the release.

Edited by Sabre-TLA

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Yes it's in 2.5. I'll try the practice mission too and see if that works for me. One thing I did notice is that my circuit wasn't nearly as wide and long as the example on YouTube. Perhaps I'm not flying far enough out to hot a trigger? I am hitting the waypoints though.

I5 2500k@4.4ghz, GTX980 OC, 16gb Gskill 12800 DDR3 ram, ssd. Thrustmaster warthog, CH pedals. Track ir 4p

We just replayed the BFT03 practice mission and it played ok. Will try the campaign mission later today but the trigger logic is the same so I expect it should be ok as well.

Try a DCS Repair or un-install and re-install the campaign module through the module manager. Another user did that and it cleared the issue they were having with a different mission.

If you are on the flight path and getting to the waypoints it should play as expected.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Passed this time. Played completely different somehow. I was asked to depart the circuit then came back in landed and qualified. Thanks for the quick replies. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I go. Up to mission 5 now