DCS 2.5 user manual

kunterbunt

It is time for an update of the user manual. We now have one version and the changes since the last manual update are a lot. To reach a higher number of users, Eagle Dynamics is currently pushing DCS world with a new web front and videos. Soon this version will be released on Steam.

New users will have a hard time with that old manual.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | 64GB DDR4-3200 Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind rudder pedals | HP Reverb

• 2 months later...

I agree I went to finally read the dcs manual looking for updated the illustrations were outdated it only had the a10, ka50 and one other aircraft the screen or windows have changed even the manu menu the manual was from version 1.2.0 1741 that’s a long time ago plus with 2.5 combing all the maps that’s not addressed in the manual.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 3 months later...

I completely agree. 'bout time....

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals