Smoke generator...

blowenhead

Hello,

I am playing lock on for years now, and i did alot of aerobatic flying.

And i was wondering or anyone could make a mod or something so we can do smokepods change from color while flying a plane. Can anyone make this? Or the other thing i want is that we can select the smokepod we want to put on.

for instance we got on left wing and right wing a smokepod and i want to enable the left smoke and not the right.

i hope anyone can do this...

• ED Team

Well, may be later we will make the function to employ them separately by ordinary weapons control functions. In this case it will be possible to carry smoke generators with different colors on board and to engage containers with the needed smoke color separately.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

• ED Team
ok great :) thnx that's what i acctually wanted... But is it possible that non lock on developpers can make it? like me by changing code or isnt that possible? If it's possible can you give me a hint? :)

Right now it is not possible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

Well, may be later we will make the function to employ them separately by ordinary weapons control functions. In this case it will be possible to carry smoke generators with different colors on board and to engage containers with the needed smoke color separately.

that sounds sweet! gonna build am extra Smoke Panel then :D