Burning Skies Traffic?

SharkBait

Hi All,

I have not bought Normandy yet, so am stuck flying in the Burning Skies server using the Caucasus map for WWII aircraft action.

Just curious - what time during the day / which days of the week is the server busiest?

~S

System Specs || CPU: Intel i5-4690k 3.5 GHz Quad-core / GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4GB x 2 / SSD: Samsung Evo 850 500GB and PNY 240GB / OS: Windows 10 Pro

Flight Equipment || Stick: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro / Throttle: CH Pro Throttle / Pedals: MFG Crosswind / View: Track IR 5

Thanks for the answer.

Strange, though. When I logged on today, the server was entirely gone. I couldn't find it.

System Specs || CPU: Intel i5-4690k 3.5 GHz Quad-core / GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4GB x 2 / SSD: Samsung Evo 850 500GB and PNY 240GB / OS: Windows 10 Pro

Flight Equipment || Stick: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro / Throttle: CH Pro Throttle / Pedals: MFG Crosswind / View: Track IR 5

Burning Skies Traffic?

That happens from time to time, usually either Eekz has pulled it down to work on the missions or the server has crashed and he doesn’t know about it. I’m sure it will be back up soon. Usually in 2.2 If Burning Sky’s went down then ACG would fill up. But that’s using the Normandy map and I know lots of guys coming from 1.5 don’t have it. However, I recommend it along with the ww2 assets pack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Campbell

Ah, gotcha. Thanks Campbell! I'll look out for the sale of the Normandy map.

And thanks a lot for answering all my newbie questions!

There was a bit more action (~5 people online) last night US EST. It was fun flying with more pilots! Got my butt handed to me by itsukarine, too, who was flying a 109 (he was up at 25k+ ft with me...).

Really looking forward to the weekend.