Free head movement during replay

tankaviator

Hello all,

Sorry if this isn't the right forum but I couldn't find a decent place. I'm wondering if there is any way to allow someone to use a VR headset when watching a track and have that person control the camera? The camera position is recorded along with the flight events, and I can't tell if its possible to turn off. This way I can let a friend who doesn't have any experience a flight with weapons delivery and all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2017 Razer Blade w/ GTX1060

Oculus Rift CV1

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals

Buttkicker

Hello all,

Sorry if this isn't the right forum but I couldn't find a decent place. I'm wondering if there is any way to allow someone to use a VR headset when watching a track and have that person control the camera? The camera position is recorded along with the flight events, and I can't tell if its possible to turn off. This way I can let a friend who doesn't have any experience a flight with weapons delivery and all.

Hi!

Just press F2 to get to an external view than press F1 again to enter cockpit and you have full control over the camera.

• Like 1

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel