Can't complete the mission2 of the Sturmoviks campaign

darren801

After i destroy the truck and fly over the msn4,there is no mission instruction any more.so i landed at the airport which i should land ,but it still didnt show the mission complete signal. i quit the mission and it display that i failed in that mission.

• 3 weeks later...

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

You guys are lucky keeps crashing to desktop on the first mission for me.

Are you running DCS as administrator? If not, try that.

Also, how much ram are you working with?

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Are you running DCS as administrator? If not, try that.

Also, how much ram are you working with?

12 Gig of ram and always play as admin.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, AJS-37 Viggen , AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL , F-5E Tiger , L-39 Albatros.

12 Gig of ram and always play as admin.

Copy that. Sounds like the memory leak is hitting you, but that’s just my .02 . Sadly, sounds like you’ll have to wait for their fix (whenever that ends up coming).

I have 16 gigs of ram and can regularly climb to 14,xxx-15,xxx mb of memory usage with settings turned down. The additional 16 gigs that I got should help for now. :/

I7 6700 @ 4g w/ 16 g ram, gtx980, 200+ gigs free on ssd for dcs only.