Degraded Su-27 aerodynamic lift

Maverick Su-35S

I am 100% certain you would tell people they are wrong, what you did is 100% true and accurate, because you are incapable of making a mistake without ripping the fabric of spacetime.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Also in anyone in doubt of my FM surely would go for cfd data comparison vs real thing with deviations or not. Wouldnt let outsourced teams dictate FMs as they wish nor would go for addons if core engine is not perfect. I wouldnt have 3 versions of FM and 2 versions of game just cos of localization maps that takes like 150kb file to change titles around.

There's only one version of game. 1.5.8 is discontinued.

Unless you're referring to the beta branch. Because, clearly no other game on the planet has betas @@

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

there were two versions english/russian since 2008 https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=539058&postcount=1 that were not available to opposing markets. why was so hard to implement localization tables?

nevermind, betas fine but client support sucks.. and my real name is not Jack ofc., as it has been taken in honor of RL test pilot that actually survived crash landing in fastest manned plane on earth, X-15, also known as John Barron (“Jack”) McKay.

here we go boys..

Hub2fru.jpg

see you on E3 in few years ;)

What ever I dont know I will learn. But will you or moderators on forum learn that not everybody here is just player or user, but even professionaly something more serious? How many more people here are even better in things mentioned up nor you or I cant know for sure. So dont pull your cards too soon. ED needs to setup things right in core engine and be ultimately objective about FM and DM models to stop reputation spiralling down by claiming that DCS is thoroughbred simulator. Well it aint by what I can observe backed by my own experience and from reactions of others online. If ED was my company (allready own one), I would say this: '****it guys you're right, we know the issue and we're working on solution. Thank you for your feedback. Appreciate it.'

I have never seen you add any real good idea's, examples to documents or wind tunnel data for ED to use with all your incredible experience. Why not? If you did, more would take you seriously and have a real debate with you, even ED's engineers / coders will if you have some "real" things to debate. You don't even understand it seems that everything ED does is a balance and or compromise so our PC's can still run DCS at all with today's hardware, ED could kill our PC's with to much modeling for a simulation and you should know this, they are pushing into multithreading / Vulkan api to get more headroom, that requires pulling apart 1.5 million lines of old code built when single core cpu's where around.

To me, all your experience if true? is extremely lineal and not very dynamic and compromised which is needed to create a simulated world with airplane, helicopter, tank, car, people, ballistics, damage, weather, missile logic and many different AI logic simulations. All these things run in real time at the same time and interact with each other and all you can post and complain about are little things like driving a very heavy jet on the grass and need hardened taxiway edges!! WTF, if you are this engineer? Why cant you look and see the big picture here?

Zhukov, what if I tell you that my first pc programming encounter was in 93' on c64 basic, next on 386 (installed in k50) on win3.1 run on dos6.22, coding win clone os-es and vesa driver games on borland pascal, c and c++ in mid 90', entered mechanical engineering colledge in 2001, second colledge in 2004 was IT engineering, cappet in top 10% of students, designing and analysing ship systems and hull for croatian and norweigan shiyards for last 7 years, mastered on CFD fluid-structure interaction analysys and design of smart parts and systems aside from NC programming for big and robotized stuff. Please tell me that I'm not competent in fields we're talking about? Tell me that I can't code on msStudio or Xcode in c++ or c# or any other object oriented language up to assembler level and machine code or even macros for production lines. Tell me that I cant use API calls from Vulcan or DX SDKs. Tell me I cant model 3d animated model in 3dsmax when starting from version 2.5 as now I do model and render terrain and architectural structures as freelancer aside from my actual job.

Here is how a real engineer posts great content with links backing up his claims and to help others understand.

Read about Hook to ramp in Curly's post

Pitch for AOA and throttle for glide slope is also know as the backside technique.

[WIP] Powered Approach Mode

Powered Approach Mode Curly's last post

Work guys, work.. Time is running. DCS sucks, back to drawing boards.. or face comunity meltdown. No hard feelings, but where is the proof of FM validation vs actual charts? Untill that comes up, dcs is not a simulator.

wow, you do realize they have many commercial contracts too? If it's that bad why are others using the engine to train IRL pilots...

Example: ED / Belsimtek mi-17, mi-8 AVIA traning & Simulators

The State Aviation Authority of Ukraine has issued Scientific and Production Association “AVIA” with the EASA CS-FSTD (H) 2012 FFS - Level D of conformity to flight simulators certification rules in Ukraine (based on JAR FSTD (H)) and the qualification specifications of the European Aviation Safety Agency EASA CS-FSTD (H) 2012 FFS - Level D.

For a start, I would be kind and open to my customers. Then I would check competence confonted and act as diplomat. Also would implement 'anger level' on bugs reported and acted nice and prioritize one most reported.

Spot on Jackmay, it seems that there are very few people around here to really and seriously understand flight dynamics and aerodynamics correctly and what is wrong with these simulations in DCS because very many misinterpreted this science and no one can easily better teach them now. They rather ban you and me and anyone else who contradicts them (ED devs) because you become a threat by trying to bring up what's true, but sooner or later people will realize the absurdities that develop right in the heart of a correct simulation.

Because they (ED first of all, being the masters) don't understand what's wrong and believe that what they did is correctly simulated, won't listen to someone like you or me or anyone else who comes with detailed and correct analysis due to many subconscious reasons such as ruining their image...!

Cheers!

Where is this "detailed and correct analysis" ??

:helpsmilie:

These post are just disrespectful and condescending coming from someone that should understand how complex these simulation are and to run them all in real time. Name any sim that is close to modelling all this at the level we have and look as good as DCS.

see you on E3 in few years ;)

To give you hand to get started, you can use JSB Sim open source flight dynamics model software that runs many IRL Simulators. You will need to build the graphics engine for it or purchase one, such as outerra that uses the JSB Sim open source for physics. Not sure if outerra will work depending how you will handle (all) the other physics and AI logic needed for a combat simulation or perhaps go with the cryengine? decisions decisions....

There are many game engines out there and all come with pro's and cons for modelling aircraft simulations for the world or sandbox, ED built their own because of these limitations and to have good visuals up high and low for decent ground ops and still run well on today's hardware. As far as I'm concerned DCS already sets the bar today, once the vulkan api is sorted this bar will be moved to a new height with graphics, simulation, speed and allow headroom for dynamic campaigns and better weather modelling etc.

It's not an easy thing, otherwise you would think Lockheed Martin with their power and money would have built there own to have full control and not payed licencing for an engine off MS and then upgraded that old engine.

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Building from scratch, no reference to other engines, prefer just being original and not to be possibly misguided. Ready on vulkan api, setting up workflow schematics, also seting up dynamic tessellation on terain model-found great samples for vulcan, second level refinement over procedural terrain is a must, coding gui framework, importing dummy OBJs.. Seting up trajectory engine is next big step after this above is set and ready.. We'll see..

I also truly believe that IT IS ED's obligation to show us HOW they came up with the FM and not the other way around. If they can show the hard evidence for their FM then all these useless discussions on the forum will come to an end.

• Like 1

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

Jack:

Yo-Yo has posted lots of modelling evidence concerning various airframes we have in DCS. Go dig those threads up and try to grasp what he says.

Anyway, ED has no obligation to provide any evidence whatsoever. Whereas you actually do, since you brought these complaints up. Although for various reasons I'm not holding my breath waiting for it, because I'm 100% certain none will ever surface :megalol:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Well, that is the case when too much customers feel that way. Its common practice in business world. Not my idea though. And now eisac asks moderator to moderate RL claim. Thats funny and show a weakeness of supposed sides. Pretty low, same as england attitude towards croatia footbal team. We know the outcome. Ban me again please! Not much hurt here.

Is so hard to take you seriously..

Football? really?

Im not asking for a ban, but saying ED is a fraudulent company is well beyond all forum rules. IMHO

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thats attitude paradigm actually. And players should take someone project being 'simulator' just by claimng so in a title and the actual ones to proove is that claim right or wrong should be customers? Things dont work that way esac. You know the one saying 'customers are allways right'? That's the RL ethic. British ED should stick to that.

• Like 1