F/A18E/F Super Hornets block 1 and BLock 2 E/F ( lot 26)

Kev2go

F/A18E/F Super Hornets block 1 and BLock 2 E/F ( lot 26)  

671 members have voted

1. 1. F/A18E/F Super Hornets block 1 and BLock 2 E/F ( lot 26)

• Yes, its a feasible as a potential future module
    • No

I don't think it was necessary to use memes to express yourself. I think you've started to be disrespectful. The moment you said "nationalisms don't blind you" should have blocked you. If you're not going to respect opinions, don't post polls. Someone who is not excited to fly the plane of his country and calls it "nationalist blindness" does not deserve another minute of my time.

Yes because i was confused by your response. Maybe it was lost in translation?

Any case Dont cherry pick my statement., hence why i said 'fair enough". You have your reasons and i have mine. It means you have your methods of selecting your aircraft and i have my own decision making process that simple as that. I explain my own though process of choosing an aircraft, not arguing against your personal method.

You chose to get offended at something trivial that wasn't intended to come off so strong or as an insult. I'm sorry you chose to interpret it as such. I understand that some people will want to fly as specific respective air force, or even be enthusiastic enough to role-play down to a specific squadron. Thats simply not the forefront for aircraft choice when it comes to me.

Also sorry for not being sorry that i would rather fly a Super Hornet over a CF18 even though my air force operates the latter.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

The normal thing is that virtual squads like the Blue Angels, fly with the model of their unit, instead of taking another model and painting it blue and it is not nationalistic blindness, they even take out a mod to represent the cockpit. The virtual Eagle patrol also prefers to fly with the plane of its unit, than to take any other and paint it orange and gray and it is not nationalist blindness either. This is completely normal for 99% of military aviation enthusiasts.

The normal thing is that virtual squads like the Blue Angels, fly with the model of their unit, instead of taking another model and painting it blue and it is not nationalistic blindness, they even take out a mod to represent the cockpit. The virtual Eagle patrol also prefers to fly with the plane of its unit, than to take any other and paint it orange and gray and it is not nationalist blindness either. This is completely normal for 99% of military aviation enthusiasts.

Fair enough. Maybe i just dont have the same level of passion as some people have to this hobby

I would think the cockpit difference of blue angel specific legacy Hornets are inconsequential given that they only do aerobatics flying and not any combat missions.

Ah well i guess that gives ED an opportunity to do DLC of aircraft sub variants or derivatives should they run out of ideas of new modules.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Fair enough. Maybe i just dont have the same level of passion as some people have to this hobby

I would think the cockpit difference of blue angel specific legacy Hornets are inconsequential given that they only do aerobatics flying and not any combat missions.

Ah well i guess that gives ED an opportunity to do DLC of aircraft sub variants or derivatives should they run out of ideas of new modules.

Now you said it well, you called it passion and not nationalistic blindness.

Well, I honestly think your intention was not to offend. I apologize.

Edited by La Unión | Atazar

If Canada ends up with anything, I bet its the Gripen. I certainly would prefer the block III SH but liberals are liberals.

More likely to be the F-35, Canada has been a partner nation since the start (or near the start) of the program and would lose out on billions and jobs if they decided to abandon it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

More likely to be the F-35, Canada has been a partner nation since the start (or near the start) of the program and would lose out on billions and jobs if they decided to abandon it

Perhaps your unaware of the actions taken against Boeing by the Canadian government.

I do however, hope you are correct.

Edited by Gladman

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

The F-35 is made by Lockheed Martin not Boeing :smilewink:

You are correct.

I'd say that a country of such a small population with better than a trillion dollars in debt and a focus on importing illegal immigrants can't afford the F-35.

Pardon the politics however we all know its the reality of the situation.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Ok Guys and Gals, Lets all take a minute to calm down and breathe,

It's not about the politics of Boeing, or This Country or that Country, etc.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I'm not sure who you think is excited.

Certainly I understand not wanting to make a topic political, however an immediate jump to a conclusion the statements are made in anger is also unnecessary.

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be down for an F/A-18E in a heartbeat. But unfortunately from what some of the guys on here are saying the source material for the Block II model are largely classified. Still it would be nice to see the guys from Vertical Reality Simulations bring their module from Flight Simulator to FSX or perhaps even see ED develop a Super Hornet someday. A man can dream right? :D

I'd be down for an F/A-18E in a heartbeat. But unfortunately from what some of the guys on here are saying the source material for the Block II model are largely classified. Still it would be nice to see the guys from Vertical Reality Simulations bring their module from Flight Simulator to FSX or perhaps even see ED develop a Super Hornet someday. A man can dream right? :D

That will never happen, not even in alternate realities.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Why would ed make 18E/F, that would kill hornet sales. Furthermore, first SH are no different from hornets in terms of radar and +- avionics

True, but those extra two weapons stations. :)

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I'm sorry but it's a no for me. The Hornet while awsome is just another 4th gen. It's a bit faster, and a bit bigger then the F-18C that me currently have. But doesn't bring new capabilities or weapons. I would much rather see them put their time into a Super Crobra. Or something like that.

I'm sorry but it's a no for me. The Hornet while awsome is just another 4th gen. It's a bit faster, and a bit bigger then the F-18C that me currently have. But doesn't bring new capabilities or weapons. I would much rather see them put their time into a Super Crobra. Or something like that.

Gotta agree with that. A super cobra would be epic.

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I believe that I should say it again:

The F/A-18F Block 1(not an E, yes, the Echo Block 1 won't have much more capable than Charlie), is much better than any version of Legacy Hornet due to its two-seat capabilities. The WSO(something different from RIO of F-14) of Foxtrot brings great enhancement of SA, much more efficiency of sensor opreating for both A2A and A2G engagements, in addition to larger fuel and weapon capacity, so the Rhino Foxtrot (even Block 1) will provides game experiment much greater than Hornet Charlie.

From above, I'm not really need an F/A-18E but I'm eager to get an F/A-18F.

P.S. The F/A-18F has a much better look than F/A-18E.

As a Tomcat driver, I can't see any good reason to fly F/A-18E, but F will be an acceptive alteration.

I believe (could be wrong) that the back seater in a F really has no function that the front seater can't do. Now, if it were a G, thats a different topic. I guess if you want a second set of eyes maybe. meh.

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I believe (could be wrong) that the back seater in a F really has no function that the front seater can't do. Now, if it were a G, thats a different topic. I guess if you want a second set of eyes maybe. meh.

C ->D are Tandem Cockpits that are nearly Identical unless using Night Attack configuration.

E->F is not the same.

Im aware of the difference between the CD and EF versions. I take my statement from a fellah (actual navy F pilot) we flew with in our squad who said he didn't need a back seater for anything.

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

The main difference is that the Navy, other than the Air Force, does FAC-A only in two seaters.

Sure, that is a big difference between Navy and Air Force. Comparing with F/A-18E and other Single-seat Aircraft, the F/A-18F and EA-18G have great advantages of Command and Control capabilities, especially coordinating UAV squads, and more capable for multi-mission engagements as well.