BFG Geforce 8800

Well I had some anomaly's and FPS issues when first installing this card..

ScreenShot_063.jpgn

I've downloaded Nvidia's NTune and apparently it solved my problems..

But actually it wasn't that bad to begin with..

Lockon is now like a new game to me.. And I'm now able finally to turn off the label's and can see the other aircraft very clearly...

It's a whole new level of realism...

:thumbup:

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

The 320MB version?

Yep it is on my candiates list for a new PC a few months down the road. Oh boy cant wait!

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Ok I'm running a 2 Core Duo e6600.. I'm still working on the O/C but haven't done it yet ...

But it runs rather nicely without overclocking anyway....

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Ok I'm running a 2 Core Duo e6600.. I'm still working on the O/C but haven't done it yet ...

But it runs rather nicely without overclocking anyway....

~S~

Blaze

Your lucky, yum yum :D I want your specs, lol maybe one day :smilewink: I'm thinking of getting a

Intel Extreme X6800 Core2 Duo :P

price tag

$ 1,183.00 Canadian dawm

Still working on it. Wheres is my bonus dawmit, lol

Cheers

LO needs a strong CPU to a strong VGA, I think we'll have no any differences on fps between GF 800GTX and X800 or a weaker GF 6600 nonGT

I've ever tested LOMAC 1.0 without any mods on a SONY VAIO with:

_ Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T7200 2Ghz/ 4Mb L2 cache/ Socket 479

_ 2GB of RAM

_ and a very weak VGA GF 7400Go 64Mb onboard with power is estimated about 1/2 my ATI Radeon 9550 OC (benchmark score is = or higher than 9600XT on 3DMark 2003). And the power of my ATI 9550 OC is about 1/8-1/10 the GF 8800GTX

LO is much depend on the CPU you have, I can compare:

with LOMAC 1.0 on Core 2 Duo 2Ghz, 7400Go 64Mb: average fps is always 50 or higher

While on my coputer: P4C-2.6Ghz, 1GB of RAM, ATI 9550 OC: I normally achive 21-27fps although my VGA is stronger than 7400Go

I hope you understand

Interesting. I bought an 8800GTS this week and have been very disappointed by fsaa quality and texture crawling/shimmering (particularly on towns in the middle distance) compared to the ATI x800 I had in the machine before. I'm running at 1280x1024 and lower though. No doubt at higher resolutions it's less obvious.

I'm thinking very hard about dumping the card and buying the 1950Pro I was aiming for in the first place. I was tempted by the price though.

Andrew McP

with LOMAC 1.0 on Core 2 Duo 2Ghz, 7400Go 64Mb: average fps is always 50 or higher

While on my coputer: P4C-2.6Ghz, 1GB of RAM, ATI 9550 OC: I normally achive 21-27fps although my VGA is stronger than 7400Go

I'm really wondering how you manage this. I'm using a Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz with GeForce 8800GTX and 2GB RAM, and i have about 20 fps during normal flight. maybe my system isnt configured properly (which i dont hope). though, im using LOFC 1.12a, but the difference wont be that big i suppose.

I'm really wondering how you manage this. I'm using a Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz with GeForce 8800GTX and 2GB RAM, and i have about 20 fps during normal flight. maybe my system isnt configured properly (which i dont hope). though, im using LOFC 1.12a, but the difference wont be that big i suppose.

Earth... what resolution are you running at?

1280 x 1024 and highest detail level

(exeption: water level medium, cause of the cloud-level-crash-bug)

I'm useing a Samsung 32" LCD tv/monitor and the only available settings are 1024 X 768 ....

Its a puzzle why you're FPS is lower then mine.. And I have the water detail set to the highest level and I'm not experienceing C/L/C bug either ??

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

i really dont know either. i thought with such a computer lockon would run smoothly, but unfortunately i was wrong. or do i have to install something else than the newest forceware?

@Blaze. Highest Water Level works fine for me too, unless i don't use cloud-level 9 or 10 in the weather specs. that causes lockon to crash. its a known issue as people told me in here.

i really dont know either. i thought with such a computer lockon would run smoothly, but unfortunately i was wrong. or do i have to install something else than the newest forceware?

@Blaze. Highest Water Level works fine for me too, unless i don't use cloud-level 9 or 10 in the weather specs. that causes lockon to crash. its a known issue as people told me in here.

Yeh something is quite odd there... run some common 3d benchmarks first to see if your system is where it should be...