Is IFF fully working?

LithiumR

So I got the module and I love flying it. It is now my favorite plane but...... When I do an IFF interrogation sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It sucks to go smoking through the mountains at mach 1.5 to catch up with and bandit, use IFF, and shoot down a friendly. It definitely works sometimes but not always.

I'm putting the selector knob over to CONT and using the nosewheel button. I'm not sure that there is anything else to do? I use it before I lock anything up. Usually it will show a diamond in the V if friendly..... But sometimes there's no diamond so I lock and fire only to get kicked for TK. That sucks. Is IFF just not finished? Or am I doing something wrong?

ASUS ROG G701VI-XS72K 17.3" - i7 7820HK - GTX 1080 8GB - 32 GB 2666mhz - 512 GB SSD - Win10 Pro 64-Bit - T̶r̶a̶c̶k̶I̶R̶5̶ - Samsung Odyssey HMD!! (Amazing!!) - X56 Rhino HOTAS

I've never had a false contact with the Mirages IFF. It's 100% reliable for me, so I would say you're doing something wrong, although I can't say what, as all you said is correct and there isn't more to it. :dunno:

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

IFF never failed me either...

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset