Mi8 Default Campaign Broken in 2.5

petecassar

might be helpful to specify which mission you are testing and what is working and what is now, this would help a speedier resolution i guess

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

• 2 weeks later...

I've had an issue with Mission 17 both in 1.5 (see post) and now with a different problem in 2.5. In 2.5 during the last 2 flights I've tried, the lead and his wingman have gone underground at the 3rd drop of point. If I switch to an F2 view they are still "alive" but not going anywhere. If I try and fly to the last and final drop off point I get the "mission fail" message.

Just when for a quick flight in the first 1 mission, there is a problem with the units height now when landing on all the farp's with this value set to them.

Units altitude lower than "708" etc.

The unit is no longer lower, so it does not trigger, tested the first landing zone, only works if set to a higher value.

Not tested other missions, will play through them, if I have time.

Mission 1

Change: Units altitude lower than "values" to a higher value on farp.

Move the two outposts on the far right to a new location, in the trees, so many trees!.

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Just when for a quick flight in the first 1 mission, there is a problem with the units height now when landing on all the farp's with this value set to them.

Units altitude lower than "708" etc.

The unit is no longer lower, so it does not trigger, tested the first landing zone, only works if set to a higher value.

Not tested other missions, will play through them, if I have time.

Mission 1

Change: Units altitude lower than "values" to a higher value on farp.

Move the two outposts on the far right to a new location, in the trees, so many trees!.

Hi David is that something I can do?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just started this campaign, and can confirm like petecassar said its broken. I get the second trigger telling me to land at the first farp but when i try to contact them i dont get an option to bring up the radio menu. its only when i land do i get the list up?