Wow!! U tube kiks ass

fragal

Ok... they were all pretty good.

I liked the french one. problem is, they were talking too fast and i couldn't understand. (I'm only a begining french student. lol)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Ya, a well known site like tat often collects large anounts of stupitity. ie:

soandso 61: Nice Vid

what'shisface43: awesome vid man!

Fred39:Awesome!

dave76: u no wat u should do, u shoud d this. lol. nice vid...

joeshmo34.5:friggin sweet vid man!

and so on and so forth. (morons...)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

While we are on the topic of youtube i found this movie trailer for a French film called 'Les Chevaliers du ciel'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2VOqiFSIh8&mode=related&search

Anyone seen it?

Yep thats the French Top Gun made 2 years ago. I went to see it at the Cinema, I was a bit drunk that night, I think I made a review on these forums but I was still drunk and the story might sound a bit confusing. But Puting a long story short, the argument is rather poor quality (wich is a petty, but it tipicaly has always plagued movies like this anyway) and serves as only as an excuse for the aereal footage, wich is put in fast forward in most scenes.

The story goes something like this:

A Mirage 2000 is stollen in Farnborough airshow but is intercepted and shot down by the 2 caracters on that video link. The French goverment is hot on the trail of terrorists conspiracy for a strike using infiltated pilot agents withing the French AF. Not wanting to expose the investigation, the French version of the Maverick is trialed and convicted for shooting down the stolen Mirage after a comunications and authority conflict, alegely the terrorist plane was actualy a pilot under orders to test rapid reaction (wich was not).

He falls in love with one of the airforces officers charged of the investigation wich gives him her favour (Insert kelly Mcggilis here :D ) and lets him go on a special mission, by flying Mirages over lybia in a cannonball sales competition against F-16 Block 60's (wich never apear in the film) only to be captured by Australian mercs in service of the terrorists!! HE runs from the terrorists and proves his old girlfriend pilot (unsolved relationship :D) is one of the agents and blows her fighter away during an air parade over Paris.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Cool vid SuperKungFu! Great music too!

Here's my fav youtube contribution (slightly OT) ;):

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Here's my current favorite (completely OT) but hysterically funny IMHO

It was up on YouTube a few months ago, then was taken off as Warner Brothers (the music copyright owners) complained. It seems that the YouTubers simply keep putting it back up, it is on there lots of times....

Friends of mine went to this Amnesty International show in London last year and said this was the highlight of the show.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....