www.lockonskins.co.uk

Well ive had quite a few donations and well wishers wanting me not to give up.

Ive been going through a complicated RL (whos isnt ;)) lately but ive seen light at the end of the tunnel and i want to get things back on track.

http://www.lockonskins.co.uk is now back and business as usual.

Thanks, Dave.

:pilotfly:

PS Im looking for some mature trustworthy staff to help me run it (update news and add download etc, give me a shout if you think you can help.

• Like 2

Excelent!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83 GHz; Intel Board DG41RQ; Sparkle GF 9800 GT 1 GB DDR3; 2 x Kingston KVR800D2N6/2G 2 GB DDR2 800; Samsung SyncMaster T240M LCD; Samsung HD502HI 500GB 5400rpm; Samsung CDDVDW SH-S223C; eXtream X-Raptor 650W FEX-65P14HE; Leadership Commander 6731; Clone Cobra 01654; Leadership Twin Turbo 1021;D-LINK DWA 510; WISE RJAC-323 Black Piano; Zalman ZM-F3 LED 120 mm; Windows 7 HP 64.

Awesome. I didnt know of that site. (sorry, shoot me now. lol.) I'll have to check it out.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Glad to see you and your site back Wolfie! :thumbup:

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Actually it saved me alot of trouble by having an F-15 Template handy. It saved me alot of time so thanks Mr. Wolf :thumbup:

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

Good to have you back, Wolfie!:thumbup:

Errr, and just in case you get bored by normal LOMACing, why not try a revival of CAW?:music_whistling:

It doesnґt have to be so full-blown to stress the fun out of it for you...

I donґt care if thereґs no special mod or website or whatever, a simple forum thread could be enough to organize stuff...

It would be completely up to you to shape it in a way that is fun for you to handle.

But weґll see, even without something like CAW, I think this year will be an exciting one for us. No matter whatґs left undone in BS, the new Addon will keep us busy for another two years or so...

All the best for you and your site!

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

The sight looks better then ever and there's a ton of valuable info there ..

The community will definitely benefit from your welcome return .....

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

PS Im looking for some mature trustworthy staff to help me run it (update news and add download etc, give me a shout if you think you can help.

Gimme a shout and we'll discuss some whatever...might even be able to help me with my college stuff in engrish.

Dont look at me for maturaty, but I'm as trustworthey as a Labrador Receiver. You have my number!

Good thing the sites back.

Paulie you slaaahuuuuuuuut :D You would do anything that isnt up a tree on the count of 3 and you know it!!! :beer: WELCOME BACK WOLFIEEEE AND HI PAULIEEEE HOW ARE YOU TWO?

Flip

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."

Fantastic news, hope the site goes from strength to strength.

Lt. Commander Block: Every aerial photo and recon report indicate a defensive arsenal in the D, and perhaps negative C, categories. There's also some anti-aircraft squadrons.

Admiral Benson: I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about, Phil. Not a clue. I have a shell the size of a fist in my head. Pork Chop Hill. The only way I can make this toupee to stay on is by magnetizing the entire upper left quadrant of my skull, so you just go ahead and do what you do.