Boat Switch in TGP & MAV

Belphe

Hi,

I noticed that when I leave my TGP in either White-Hot or Black-Hot mode, then make MAV my SOI and trigger Force Correlate (Boat Switch Center since it's in one of the outer positions --> Boat Switch forward/aft - it either and finally --> Boat Switch Center) and then go back to the TGP the image will still be either White-Hot or Black-Hot depending how I left it? Shouldn't the TGP image be reset to Normal?

Thanks

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, I know. That's why when I make the TGP SOI again (after putting the Maverick in the Force Correlate mode) it should realise the Boat Switch is centred and give me the "normal" image.

Not to my knowledge. It remembers last state and doesn't respond to changes made in another SOI.

As far as I'm concerned, it just stays on last mode, and when you make TGP SOI again it's going to respond to changes you made after that, not before that. It's sort of a "passive" switch, i.e. it only gives commands to the SOI of that moment when you alter the state of the switch. No altering = no change..