[Movie] 92nd Kodiak Air Force

92nd-MajorBug

Hello,

Here's an old-fashioned Lock On action movie from the French community. Not the most original you'll see - l0csta's already invented everything anyway :P -, but efficient scenes and good music make the trick :smilewink:

Hope you'll like it :joystick:

http://www.3rd-wing.net/espace_pilotes/Major/92nd_Kodiak_Air_Force.wmv

(windows media, 9:07 long, 137 mb)

S!

PS : the usual sorry-for-my-crappy-english goes here:doh:

• Like 7
92nd Kodiak Air Force - May the Greuh be with you

Great action movie Major-Bug, good to see you over here as well as the C6 forum. Added to my ...movies\lockon\french folder. Time to split them up into smaller folders by author, there over 70 in there now!! French Lockon community movie makers rock.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Was very nice, sometimes you have to remember that the Flanker is a combat aircraft, and this movie sure makes that known ;)

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

JEEEZUS that was effing awesome!

You guys are very good! That's some damn good team work right there, mighty fine pilots!

Some of the best editing I've seen, not completely blown over, but just enough to be very very appealing. You brought out the true essence of the Flanker, a beautiful, graceful, killing machine.

Loved the multi-angled, mult-fighter attacks. The scene where the plane in the gunsight changed from target to target made me blink and check whether I was losing my mind or not.

Great work!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

One of the best flight sim videos I've ever seen!:thumbup:

Keep them coming please.:)

Fighter pilots make movies.Bomber pilots make history!

You can fool some people all the time,all the people sometimes,but you can't fool all the people all the time!

Thanks for your replies and comments ;)

Vekkinho -> there's a simple technique if you're using Fraps. When recording the video, you slow down the track 2 or 4 times, then during the editing you accelerate the render, which multiplies your fps by 2 or 4 with the same game speed ;)

But you have to make sure you have a lot of room on your hard drive before doing that :p (20 GB for this video)

You can also use the in-game tool for rendering ;)

92nd Kodiak Air Force - May the Greuh be with you

The Best

This is one of the best vids I have seen in a long time. Music was very good as well. May I make a request? In your next vid could you make as if the Americans had some sort of chance? As a Yank it would be a bit better. As it is now, "The Best".

They did. They shot some sidewinders if you look closely ;) :P

And as you talk of it, Ukrainians eat a lot of missiles too. I didn't want this video to be "anti-american" in the first place ;)

Shoot I was more impressed by the use of the Cobra in a combat situation, great flying by that flyer :thumbup:

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers