[Movie] 92nd Kodiak Air Force

92nd-MajorBug

beautifull old bear.....

nice camera trajectory and good dynamism, nice work buddy.

can you tell me how you compressed it bro, i m working on one =RvE=Video but my quality still crap.

i was coding in lock on AVI recorder full frame then vegas then i was thinking to compress with codec like xvid, but it is not a good quality result :(

2 days coding for nothing ....

ty Kodiak, but my question is from track to avi first are you using lock on tools or fraps? because , i can not us lock on with my PC it seem some codec **** up this tool. so i did it on my son PC who dont have got a good graphic card, now it is looking not good even with full frame uncompress, i m depress now lol.

ty fdor any kind of help :)

exept sex rofl

emm... i'm having "server problems" when trying to view the movie. I got maybe half a minuit in the first time when Windows media player sais there was some server issue. I couldnt even view it the second time. :( I really want to see it!:cry:

EDIT: Never mind. it works now. Ans the only word that comes to mind is: INSANE! Totally insane man. that's the some of the best editing ever. That movies quality is up there next to GAs movies. you should do some movie together sometime. now that wouldn't have a word to describe it.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

JEEEZUS that was effing awesome!

nice group attackruns, nice show of both A2A and A2G capabilities of the Su-27, great music and atmosfere, plus a few cobra-tricks taken over from L0csta's videos.

Overall: Holy cr@p we want more of this good stuff! :D .

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Holy cr@p we want more of this good stuff! :D .

I agree!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

This is hard to say for me, but after seeing all Lock-On movies after 5 years, I want to say this is one of the best Lock-On videos I've ever seen. Definitely in top 3. Top notch editing, awesome footage.

You've just shown the community this is how Lock-On meant to be played. Thank you.

Well done Gentlemen...

I had no problems running this.. I just used Nero..

This movie ranks up there with the best ...

You have a very well organized and extremely talented squadron...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

• 3 weeks later...
That movies quality is up there next to GAs movies. you should do some movie together sometime.

I'm not sure : In such a video, which, of the Eagle or the Flanker, should overfly most of its ennemies ? :unsure:

Azrayen'

(just in case : I was joking) :smartass:

spacer.png