mod VPC Groundcrew mod puplic

mimi80

Bonjour à toute et à tous

Ma question est le suivante , peut etre a t elle étais déjà posé ?

j aimerais savoir comment installer VPC Groundcrew mod puplic première partie et deuxième partie , je l ai installer mais sa ne fonctionne pas

merci pour vos réponse :yes: :notworthy:thumbup:

Hello everyone

My question is the following, maybe she was already asked?

I would like to know how to install VPC Groundcrew mod puplic first part and second part, I have it installed but it does not work

thank you for your answers

Good day!

This is installed in the saved games location of the version of your choice.

Most will appear as vp- something in the assets list.

If installed correctly, search a bit and you should find them.

The other part I believe is a demo mission, placed in the Mission folder, Again in the saved games location.

If you need more help, Please ask.

Hawkeye

Ceci est installé dans l'emplacement des jeux enregistrés de la version de votre choix.

La plupart apparaîtra comme vp- quelque chose dans la liste des actifs.

Si installé correctement, recherchez un peu et vous devriez les trouver.

L'autre partie, je crois, est une mission de démo, placée dans le dossier Mission, encore dans l'emplacement sauvegardé des jeux.

Si vous avez besoin de plus d'aide, s'il vous plaît demander

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hello

I have it installed in the location of registered games but I can not find anything, it does not work, can be a file error

Thanks for your help

This is possible. Try a fresh download. Make sure the folder structure is correct.

it should work.

Let me know.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

So in the end, I downloaded the Groundcrew Mods (as ONE file) from the original website,

and now everything works just fine!!!

My Path:Local Disk ©/Users/myname/Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Mods

(If folder "Mods" isn't there, create folder)

Link: https://virpil.com/en/news/58-vpc-airfield-equipment-dlya-dcs-world

Dell XPS 8700: 28" DELL S2817Q 3840pi, i7-4790 3.6 GHz, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070 Super, Windows 10, SSD 1 TB, HDD 2 TB + 32 GB SSD, TM HOTAS, Oculus Rift S.

Repetition is the Mother of All Skills:matrix:

[sIGPIC]<a href="http://www.flyfighterjet.com/" target="_blank"></a>[/sIGPIC]