2 Warthog Buttons Not Working

Hi All,

This problem cropped up on me under 2.5. Everything works in my prior 1.5 build. On the Warthog joystick, buttons 8 and 10 are not recognized by DCS. Windows and the prior build recognize the inputs. I checked all others and everything seems to work. I'm using the Warthog joystick and throttle along with some Thrustmaster pedals.

**Let me follow this up.....anyone else having this issue or is it just little ol me?**

Edited by unvinceable

Are you saying that you can't program those buttons in DCS? DCS does not respond to them at all (in Options>Controls)?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I've tried mapping from scratch in the controller options and when pressing those buttons I get no response of input in DCS. All other buttons work. I'll troubleshoot further by looking for an deleting any config files. I also realize that I'm running my inputs through a hub. I'll connect direct and let the community know my findings. Thanks for the responses.

-----running my controllers through a hub.

That right there. I had issues with my warthog hotas, specifically a10 engine start by advancing the throttles from fuel cut off to idle. It would not spin up the port engine.

Plugging the throttle unit into its own dedicated usb port cured it.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.