ForceFeel seat

I guess the answer is ‘maybe’ but i’m Not about to spend $89 to find out if it does when DCS should have been supported using one of Simshaked wings or aviator out of the box... Realteus needs to step up and get it sorted out by ASAP by whatever means available to them using the finances we gave them for a product.

hi i have realteus and simtools.when I will have time am try this software

Whatever was working when I received the seat a week ago is no longer working.

I am unable to get soundmode working so that I have DCS audio in my headset, and sensations from the ForceFeel.

Not happy with the lack of support from Realteus on this. Quite how they managed to have significant delays and still ship a product that cannot connect via software to programs like DCS is unfathomable to me.

Any suggestions?

OK. I believe I have found out a way to do this in soundmode pending proper software integration..

I had two problems.

1) I fly in Oculus Rift. I couldn't seem to get DCS sounds to reliably come out of BOTH my headset and my 'default' sound device (forcefeel) using audio mirroring in Oculus Device settings.

2) When I COULD get it working, I would also have the Forcefeel react to things like Teamspeak (and I know some rumbly voices.....)

So problem 1 appears to be because there is a setting in DCS to EXCLUSIVELY send VR audio to a VR headset. That can be turned off here (untick it): https://imgur.com/t6yP1EV

The second issue (of getting separation between Game sounds and other sounds was solved using a free program (Voicemeeter Banana) that is a virtual mixing deck. Voicemeeter Banana is available here: https://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htmhttps://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm.

When you have downloaded the software the steps that worked for me were:

1) Set VMB as the input AND outputs: https://imgur.com/1q3m1e5 and https://imgur.com/wUIZPZQ Note - playback device = VM input, recording device = VM output which is counterintuitive)

2) Set up my hardware inputs as my microphones, and my outputs as my speakers/forcefeel.

3) Use Voicemeeter VAIO as game/computer sounds (to go to my headset AND Forcefeel) and Voicemeeter AUX VAIO as teamspeak/discord/VOIP sounds to go only to my headsets.

You can see in my settings how I did the above here: https://imgur.com/xBmxd5F that Output A2 is my forcefeel. I've highlighted in yellow all the 'Forcefeel' relevant settings so you can see the setup. I've used the EQ on A2/Forcefeel to tone down high frequency sounds (like the Hornet DEEDLE DEEDLE) so it only reacts to 'bass'.

Hope this helps anyone else in my boat!

Edited by Arctander

Very nice workaround Arctander! I gotta say, it's a complete shame that we still do not have PC mode working with SS-Wings and SS-Aviators. SS-Wheels is finally out of beta and works great, which just makes me want the same support for Flight Sims (since that's what I bought the ForceFeel for primarily!).

Need some help!

So I plugged the seat in and am using it in sound capture mode and even using the voicemeeter banana workaround, but I am not seeing the forcefeel in the sound items. It is plugged in and the light is flashing.

Am I missing something? I have it connected to the headphone jack directly to the motherboard.

Intel I9-9900k, Gigabyte AORUS Ultra, 64GB G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 3200, EVGA 2080Ti, Samsung M.2 960 Pro 512, Samsung M.2 960 Pro 1TB, MCG, Vipril, TM Controls, SLAW device rudders, Obutto Revolution, Valve Index

UPDATE:

Ok so I got it to work using the Voiceemeter banana. The problem now however is that when in the cockpit just listening to regular noise the seat is rumbling. So its rumbling with everything not just when you expect it to. How would I change this?

Intel I9-9900k, Gigabyte AORUS Ultra, 64GB G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 3200, EVGA 2080Ti, Samsung M.2 960 Pro 512, Samsung M.2 960 Pro 1TB, MCG, Vipril, TM Controls, SLAW device rudders, Obutto Revolution, Valve Index

Make sure your discord and team speak and any other comma programs are set to use Voicemeeter AUX as the input/output.

Also use the EQ box in the bottom right output channel that corresponds to the Forcefeel. Use right click to enter the EW (iirc) and lower the sliders to about min for everything else.

If it is continuously rumbling I wonder if there is a constant signal on that headphone, or do you have music on?

Oh - and tbh I would expect it to rumble all the time in something like a WEII bird with the big engine firing away up front. Trick would be to use the EQ to cut that down to a barely there vibration, and then other sounds on top (like gunfire) would come through.

Why we need ssaviator support is so we can tweak this stuff natively using events...

My forceelfeel pad is not working. Issue is the short press knob on the switch ON the forceelfeel pad don't work. I contact Realtues with 10 mail but they don't answer me :(. I don't know what must do.

did you try removing the black knob and pushing the device directly?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Does the light on the control box light up at all? I had some issues getting the drivers updated before my computer saw the Force Feel pad. Now the wait is on for software support for the popular flight sim programs. Anyone thinking about ordering should ask themselves this: Do I want to spend $189 on a massage pad. If the answer is yes, go ahead and order. If the answer is no, don’t order because right now a massage pad is all it’s good for.

Does the light on the control box light up at all? I had some issues getting the drivers updated before my computer saw the Force Feel pad. Now the wait is on for software support for the popular flight sim programs. Anyone thinking about ordering should ask themselves this: Do I want to spend $189 on a massage pad. If the answer is yes, go ahead and order. If the answer is no, don’t order because right now a massage pad is all it’s good for.

I'm quite pleased with how i've got the Forcefeel working using Voicemeeter Banana. Don't get me wrong - I *really* want the software integration asap for the extra effects and plane specific settings - but it does add to the experience flying.... I was practicing co-ordinated turns with my squadron and flew close behind my lead's plane and just the noise driven effect was great!

I would say that getting the original Jetseat will be quicker as I believe FF is out of stock now (probably pending integration and enough pre-order interest to make a new batch).

Unless besides DCS, you play simracing, where it works like a charm right now.

I'm quite pleased with how i've got the Forcefeel working using Voicemeeter Banana. Don't get me wrong - I *really* want the software integration asap for the extra effects and plane specific settings - but it does add to the experience flying.... I was practicing co-ordinated turns with my squadron and flew close behind my lead's plane and just the noise driven effect was great!

I would say that getting the original Jetseat will be quicker as I believe FF is out of stock now (probably pending integration and enough pre-order interest to make a new batch).

It´s out of stock but they are already taking pre-orders for a next May batch release.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

SimHub app now supports Forcefeel. It works great, just had a test with Assetto Corsa and rFactor2. So much better than sound mode.

Let´s see if SimHub and DCS can work together.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/

There is not any light on the control box at all.