ForceFeel seat

I got a reply via email to a question about the status of my April order last week from them so someone is working there at least. They said the production issues with the second batch that they noticed regarding the motors took longer time than expected to fix... No new date. It COULD actually be the truth...

Well - getting the money back is probably a tedious process (if at all possible without more effort than 160 EUR worth). So let's all sit in a big ring, holding hands singing Kumbaya and hope that our seats will come some day ;)

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

I got a reply via email to a question about the status of my April order last week from them so someone is working there at least. They said the production issues with the second batch that they noticed regarding the motors took longer time than expected to fix... No new date. It COULD actually be the truth...

Well - getting the money back is probably a tedious process (if at all possible without more effort than 160 EUR worth). So let's all sit in a big ring, holding hands singing Kumbaya and hope that our seats will come some day ;)

Or I contact a small claims court and get my money back that way?

Or I contact a small claims court and get my money back that way?
Well, I am pretty sure that Realteus is not trying to scam us. They have invested in a rather nice web page an a bunch of people have received their seats and are rather happy with them. It's just a small 1-2 man show in the Chech Republic trying to provide a niche product to us nerds in this forum that are having trouble getting their dreams into reality.

So - obviously they are having trouble producing the stuff in China, and they can't just fly an engineer over to the factory and go over the changes with the production team etc. They get some slot in a factory that does hundreds of similar products to other companies. Their leverage with management in the Chinese factory is probably very limited and their experience of communicating with Chinese production engineers is lacking. Lots of angry emails have probably been sent back and forth.

So I will wait as I actually want the Realteus seat. For me I want something that can be on my office chair all the time if possible and the Jetseat with that orange border will not fly with my wife ;) Other than that I am sure the Jetseat performs in a similar way, and if the Realteus does not arrive I will go that route.

But when I put my order I was very aware that paying those 160 EUR was more like supporting a Kickstarter project. I mentally put the odds at 50/50 to actually get the product and thought that was worth it. I also wanted to support someone trying to get a product like this to the market. The only other option was the Jetseat that was impossible to order at that time (as the 8-motor versions where sold out then).

So I will give them some more slack. And if needed the effort of a legal process will take quite a few hours of forms to fill out, emails back and forth that is not worth 160 EUR for me. And I have a very experienced e-commerce lawyer that I can use on my company... He has better stuff to do though. If I would have been explicitly scammed it's a different thing as that is more of a matter of princples.

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

Well, I am pretty sure that Realteus is not trying to scam us. They have invested in a rather nice web page an a bunch of people have received their seats and are rather happy with them. It's just a small 1-2 man show in the Chech Republic trying to provide a niche product to us nerds in this forum that are having trouble getting their dreams into reality.

So - obviously they are having trouble producing the stuff in China, and they can't just fly an engineer over to the factory and go over the changes with the production team etc. They get some slot in a factory that does hundreds of similar products to other companies. Their leverage with management in the Chinese factory is probably very limited and their experience of communicating with Chinese production engineers is lacking. Lots of angry emails have probably been sent back and forth.

So I will wait as I actually want the Realteus seat. For me I want something that can be on my office chair all the time if possible and the Jetseat with that orange border will not fly with my wife ;) Other than that I am sure the Jetseat performs in a similar way, and if the Realteus does not arrive I will go that route.

But when I put my order I was very aware that paying those 160 EUR was more like supporting a Kickstarter project. I mentally put the odds at 50/50 to actually get the product and thought that was worth it. I also wanted to support someone trying to get a product like this to the market. The only other option was the Jetseat that was impossible to order at that time (as the 8-motor versions where sold out then).

So I will give them some more slack. And if needed the effort of a legal process will take quite a few hours of forms to fill out, emails back and forth that is not worth 160 EUR for me. And I have a very experienced e-commerce lawyer that I can use on my company... He has better stuff to do though. If I would have been explicitly scammed it's a different thing as that is more of a matter of princples.

Well I'm no longer interested, and they're giving me problems giving my money back which shouldn't be an issue considering the fact they haven't even shipped it out to me.

Found a post on the Realteus site with an image from a sim setup with the comment written 2 weeks ago with "A new review of the second generation of the #forcefeel haptic gaming pad is coming in the next few days!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0oB2T2ITo5/

So - if that is true, someone has received a seat from the "new / may / summer"-batch...

Hello all!

Just a little insight on my purchase with Realtus (BTW this is my first ever post on the forum.) I made my purchase during the early portion of their pre-order. I think I was within the first 200 orders according to their website counter. Time goes by and I receive sporadic emails whenever something occurs during production. Time continues to go by and a length of time when I receive no emails. I begin to think was I scammed.

It's about 6-7 months later when they when they finally began to receive their first shipment of Realtus chairs. My expectation was getting mine from that first batch since I was an early purchaser. The email claimed they had received enough to begin shipping. I forgot what the exact number was, but I do remember my order number was within the the number of final product they received from the factory. I was for sure going to get mine

I waited.....and waited.....and waited. I finally contacted them and asked if they shipped mine. They were slow to respond but they did respond and said they were looking into it. I sent them a copy of my original receipt and asked why I didn't receive mine in the first batch that was sent out. Next thing I get is an email with a trouble ticket stating they are looking into my order. I honestly think they lost my original order and were surprised when they saw my receipt I sent them. **HOLD ONTO YOUR CONFIRMATION RECEIPTS AND EMAILS** Communication is not this company's forte.

I finally got my order a little more than A YEAR LATER. This company works on their own timeline and that timeline is SLOW. I think they're a really small operation and their manufacturer probably has other products that are higher on the totem pole.

Anyhow I can only say to be patient and you will eventually get your product. As to say whether it's worth it? I think it works well, it adds a cool element to your flying, and if you use VR it really accentuates the feeling like you're in the plane. Is it a necessity? No but if you enjoy flying and want to add another element I think it would be your worthwhile.

Hope this helps those who are experiencing the same as I did when waiting for mine.

Noticed that there was 25 seats in store:

"Less than 25 left in the batch, pre-order now!

8 x Standard Edition with 21 in shopping carts

9 x WINGS Edition with 7 in shopping carts

7 x WHEELS Edition with 10 in shopping carts"

Any one recon this is correct? Or is it "old" numbers?

Win 10 64. GTX1080 ti 11 Gb, Intel i-5, 16 Gb ram, SSD 1,5 Tb, 2 Terrabyte HD, Monitor ASUS XG32V 144Hz, Slaw Milans Rudder Pedals BF109F :thumbup:, Joystick - HOTAS Warthog, Throttle - HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR V5. Pimax 5.

Noticed that there was 25 seats in store:

"Less than 25 left in the batch, pre-order now!

8 x Standard Edition with 21 in shopping carts

9 x WINGS Edition with 7 in shopping carts

7 x WHEELS Edition with 10 in shopping carts"

Any one recon this is correct? Or is it "old" numbers?

Well - 98% those 48 that are in abandoned carts can be considered dead I think - so there are still over 70 left in the batch that is still waiting for a slot to be produced in China?

If they won't start the batch until all have been sold we are in for a long wait I guess with all the badwill they are accumulating all over the interweb...

And still no positive news

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I live in the US the link I had wasn't an EU website, now for some reason when I try to login using their EU website my account doesn't exist, when I click on the confirmation email they sent me back in May it's giving me the potential security issue warning and is not letting me enter.

And it´s already a 3-month delay.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I ordered in March. My account does not work either. I emailed them a couple times with my invoice and no response. Not sure if they took my money and ran or are having other issues, but future buyers beware. I will post back if they respond (or the product shows up).

I just checked my order at the Realteus site and that works for me.

But no updates the last month about the status.