ForceFeel seat

• 2 weeks later...

Nice review. It would be great to actually get it as I think that it would be great for VR immersion. Ordered in April.

Like I said above I think that Thomas is an honest enthusiast that unfortunately have trouble getting the stuff produced in China... No scammer.

But if they only sent an update to the customers that have ordered and paid for the product every month we would be a lot more patient.

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

Nice review. It would be great to actually get it as I think that it would be great for VR immersion. Ordered in April.

Like I said above I think that Thomas is an honest enthusiast that unfortunately have trouble getting the stuff produced in China... No scammer.

But if they only sent an update to the customers that have ordered and paid for the product every month we would be a lot more patient.

Exactly. Everyone can accept delays due to unforseen circumstances. That's if they are kept in the loop with fairly regular updates.

However, to be enthusiastically parted from your money, to not receive your order, to send emails regarding your order to "customer services" without any response and not even see any updates on a regular blog on their sometimes inoperative website......

IMO, it all shouts "scammer". If I wanted to destroy a new company, this is exactly how I would go about it. They must have a self destructive personality.

Certainly they cannot think this is a good way to run a business.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Exactly. Everyone can accept delays due to unforseen circumstances. That's if they are kept in the loop with fairly regular updates.

However, to be enthusiastically parted from your money, to not receive your order, to send emails regarding your order to "customer services" without any response and not even see any updates on a regular blog on their sometimes inoperative website......

IMO, it all shouts "scammer". If I wanted to destroy a new company, this is exactly how I would go about it. They must have a self destructive personality.

Certainly they cannot think this is a good way to run a business.

They shouldn't have made it a pre-order until they knew for a fact they were getting them shipped.

They shouldn't have made it a pre-order until they knew for a fact they were getting them shipped.
Agreed, this feels more like a new Kickstarter ;)

But I really want the product and I am willing to wait. As long as I get updates.

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

But what exactly is the difference between Realtus and Andres Jetseat again?

There is a proven and most likely trustworthy competitor available. Why not ordering of him?

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

But what exactly is the difference between Realtus and Andres Jetseat again?

There is a proven and most likely trustworthy competitor available. Why not ordering of him?

When I ordered he was out of stock, and it seemed uncertain when the 8-motor version would be in stock - so I took the clickbait of ordering for the Realteus "May batch" in April... :)

When I ordered he was out of stock, and it seemed uncertain when the 8-motor version would be in stock - so I took the clickbait of ordering for the Realteus "May batch" in April... :)

For what it's worth, I've always seen Andre's 8-motor seat out of stock when I checked the page over the past year. Finally decided to buy one recently and it took just over 2 weeks to go out, (although the page says up to 6 weeks so YMMV).

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

Guys, I'd like to comment a little bit here. My 8-motors JetSeat mod (FSE), based on original Gametrix parts, most of the time is available for pre-order. It's hard to have it in stock since modification takes significant time and customers demand currently exceeds my production capabilities. But if you pre-order it you will really get it shipped within a designated timeframe.

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guys, I'd like to comment a little bit here. My 8-motors JetSeat mod (FSE), based on original Gametrix parts, most of the time is available for pre-order. It's hard to have it in stock since modification takes significant time and customers demand currently exceeds my production capabilities. But if you pre-order it you will really get it shipped within a designated timeframe.

Andre, could you send me a link to your 8 motor seat please? From what I can find on your website, I can only see the 6 version seat! Thanks!

Intel 12900k @ 5.2Ghz, RTX 4090, Samsung 1TB NVME, Thrustmaster Warthog & F-18 stick, Pendular Rudder Pedals - Quest Pro

AV8B N/A UFC Build Log

AV8B N/A PCBs for sale

Sounds great, just going to see if I can cancel my Realteus order and get my cash back. Not much hope of succeeding with that as they have stopped answering emails. If they would just communicate I would stick with my order...

Sounds great, just going to see if I can cancel my Realteus order and get my cash back. Not much hope of succeeding with that as they have stopped answering emails. If they would just communicate I would stick with my order...

Their support page is down, which is linked up with their email support. So until they get that back up and running don't expect a response, or even the automated reply.

Andre, could you send me a link to your 8 motor seat please? From what I can find on your website, I can only see the 6 version seat! Thanks!

I think it´s this one:

https://andres.shop/jetseat/24-76-jetseat-sim-edition.html#/11-color-black/30-additional_software_included-none

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Is there a reason people ordered from this site as compared to from the other thread here where Andre builds and ships them to you? Just genuinely curious.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Is there a reason people ordered from this site as compared to from the other thread here where Andre builds and ships them to you? Just genuinely curious.

When I was placing my order in April/May, Realteus was advertising faster delivery than Andre's 8-motor model that was in in pre-order at that time. Silly me, I believed I was going to get the Forcefeel from May batch.

Excellent, just placed my pre-order!

I've written off my previous order with Realteus.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Well I am giving up on seeing my realteus seat after ordering in March and not getting any response. I just ordered from Andre, so we will see how that works out.
You will get it less than 10 days(assuming it's available to ship), if you did express shipping and won't have any issues. Plus he is always available on the forums if you require additional assistance.
Edited by sze5003

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

So apparently their site now says they'll be shipping in November.. (Realteus) so we'll see.

didn´t see anything, could you quote, please?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle