ForceFeel seat

• 2 weeks later...
has anyone already received their jet seat? or are there any other news?
Nope.

No information after that image of Tomas standing with the boxes in the background. That was posted a month ago and no one has received their products. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck... This is a scam now - even though I think that Tomas intended to actually deliver what we paid for initially before he messed stuff up with the production etc.

I have refrained from using the "scam card" for a year now - but I'm tired of this crap... Is that image really from this batch / year?

What annoys me is that I still believe somewhere in the back of my head that I will get what I paid for in the end. And therefore I have not put an order with Andre.

Shame on me...

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

Just got an email from them suggesting i purchase , and that stock is in hand . Passed :(

Either it's a scam , or they're trying to get money to ship existing orders .

Either way , doesn't look good .

Edited by Svsmokey

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

According to realteus Facebook page, they are beginning to send by enroll tracking numbers from units already delivered.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Well - half an hour ago I got this email:

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the delay in response, as we're currently experiencing high traffic.

We will fulfil and dispatch your pre-order EU#xxxx tomorrow. We will send you the tracking link for the GLS, once we have it from our logistics partner.

Any bets I will not get a mail from GLS tomorrow? But still - someone is alive / out of jail and answered!

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

Well - half an hour ago I got this email:

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the delay in response, as we're currently experiencing high traffic.

We will fulfil and dispatch your pre-order EU#xxxx tomorrow. We will send you the tracking link for the GLS, once we have it from our logistics partner.

Any bets I will not get a mail from GLS tomorrow? But still - someone is alive / out of jail and answered!

Yeah don't count on it.

I honestly don't understand this company, I was one of the early buyers and received it, altho also later than planned.

But the product is amazing, it really is. I can't fly without it, I get so much feedback... Wheels, g forces, you really feel the plane...Also amazing when you land....you feel it. I don't have to rely on visuals only...

But this company is it's own worst enemy...with a good product but logistically and service wise they suck.

Teir website is now down, my product is still unfulfilled and i ordered it the 21st of april 2019, i wrote them i want my money back but no answers at all and the website is now down.

I'm glad someone received his ordered and paid product

I'm angry because i can't even get my money back 159€ which is not little moneys....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

Teir website is now down, my product is still unfulfilled and i ordered it the 21st of april 2019, i wrote them i want my money back but no answers at all and the website is now down.

I'm glad someone received his ordered and paid product

I'm angry because i can't even get my money back 159€ which is not little moneys....

Try using Realteus Facebook page, the comments section seems to be the faster way to keep in touch with them, you can see Tomas sending tracking orders to those who posted there.

Good luck

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Somehow I doubt that but okay..

3 of my sqn mates got theirs too.

I have a feeling that some EU customers are receiving their units, but I very much doubt any US/Canadian customers have. Hope to be proven wrong.

I can verify, I'm in US and have not gotten even an e-mail from them since last year. Makes me think these people that say they got them are just contributing to the scam or something, trying to get people to believe it's not a scam so they can squeeze a few more fake orders out. However I'm just thinking out loud so no offense.

My realteus order dated 05/30/2019, arrived yesterday:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fIvjyY2ZaMe5ow91CWS3ZkL_mG9CbArh

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18oo6RS2NvsnXsqx9lySQ37RdoWq_JXbA

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16RQbOu-Mmkc8j3nR5ShsvYm3gyVu-Pb6

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Oqacu3QhDQHQ59CsIo3c9YHtrSb4QQy-

After almost a year it is here. Colleagues who have requested it on almost the same dates have also received it. But the communicative police of this company is terrible. I only received an email in December 2019, already seen here, explaining the cash problems and another one a week ago with the shipping tracking. And I only answer myself once on facebook, no response of my emails.

I have another colleague who bought it this week when they saw that they came to us and they already sent it to them .. WTF ??? :huh:

Despite everything, and being happy with the quality of the material, I do not recommend buying from this online store, but rather urgently improve customer service, which is appalling.

This is my particular case and that of my friends, we have ALL received it, European orders, and how ignore will it be for orders to other parts of the planet or USA / CAN ect ...

I reaffirm the good quality of the material, but ... because of how bad it works the client support, I do not recommend buying from Realteus. As an alternative is the Andre shop: https://andres.shop/

Un saluote.

Werewolf.

P.D: Yes, i am sqn matte of Tundra. He's not lying, he's not a realteus troll

Edited by Werewolf_fs

I can verify, I'm in US and have not gotten even an e-mail from them since last year. Makes me think these people that say they got them are just contributing to the scam or something, trying to get people to believe it's not a scam so they can squeeze a few more fake orders out. However I'm just thinking out loud so no offense.

I don´t like what you are implying, and it´s not the first time you hint something similar.

I have been around this thread since Sept 2018, trying to help people. I ordered by August 2018 and received my unit on February 2019.

You don´t seem to understand the best way to communicate with them, as of today, it´s Realteus Facebook page. It has been stated several times in last messages.

Un saluote.

Werewolf.

P.D: Yes, i am sqn matte of Tundra. He's not lying, he's not a realteus troll

Lol :D

GOT MY FORCEFEEL

Just thought I would put it out there I ordered my Forcefeel in July 19 and can confirm I received it yesterday 7th April 20.

Yes I have been through the mill with sporadic communications with Realteus. However I did get the product in the end so there is hope if you have not got yours yet.

I paid for the wings version for obvious reasons. A little confused then with when setting up to find the wings software as far as I am aware does not support DCS. It is actually Sim Shaker Aviator you should be using and no need for any other software. This is free download ( Donate available).(Of course if you are using other flight sims then you may well need the wings software. I only use DCS now.)

Oh and remember to select the Forcefeel seat in settings as it will not naturally look for this and you will get a connection error.

Hope this helps somebody.

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

Just thought I would put it out there I ordered my Forcefeel in July 19 and can confirm I received it yesterday 7th April 20.

Yes I have been through the mill with sporadic communications with Realteus. However I did get the product in the end so there is hope if you have not got yours yet.

I paid for the wings version for obvious reasons. A little confused then with when setting up to find the wings software as far as I am aware does not support DCS. It is actually Sim Shaker Aviator you should be using and no need for any other software. This is free download ( Donate available).(Of course if you are using other flight sims then you may well need the wings software. I only use DCS now.)

Oh and remember to select the Forcefeel seat in settings as it will not naturally look for this and you will get a connection error.

Hope this helps somebody.

Did you get any shipping notice with tracking number or did it just appear on your door? Also which shipping company has delivered it? 1year and 1 day and still waiting :cry:

http://dcsskins.wordpress.com/

Your place for custom created DCS World skins.

Intel i5-9600K|Asus Z390F Strix|32GB RAM|ASUS GTX1080Ti Strix

24" Samsung P2470HD|TIR4pro|Oculus Rift CV1|Trustmaster HOTAS Warthog|CH Pro pedals|Logitech Performance MX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well - three weeks ago I got an email that "tomorrow you will get a tracking ID from GLS". Not a word from either Realteus or GLS since that...

Did you get any shipping notice with tracking number or did it just appear on your door? Also which shipping company has delivered it? 1year and 1 day and still waiting :cry:

Yes first a mail to say it would be sent soon and I would be given a tracking number. Then after a prompt had a mail saying had been sent and attached the tracking number. Once you have that you are home and dry as you can see where the unit is.

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.