ForceFeel seat

I ordered mine 06/2019 (EU).

As i saw that people were starting to receive their units, i contacted realteus on facebook and emailed them, but no answer.

Then i sent email directly to Tomas (the owner?), also no answer for weeks. After waiting i sent one more email to him asking for some kind of reply, he sent me a tracking number (Gls group). At the moment the tracking says package is already in parcel center. I will update this post if/when i receive the product.

I think they are not sending the units in any kind of logical order, you just have to keep pushing them.

edit. Update 28/4, it has arrived.

Edited by analooginen

Ordered 04/19. Sent FB msg to them 10 days ago and was promised by Tomas, the package will be sent this Monday. Nothing happened so I guess another msg is in order.

http://dcsskins.wordpress.com/

Your place for custom created DCS World skins.

Intel i5-9600K|Asus Z390F Strix|32GB RAM|ASUS GTX1080Ti Strix

24" Samsung P2470HD|TIR4pro|Oculus Rift CV1|Trustmaster HOTAS Warthog|CH Pro pedals|Logitech Performance MX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Having got an email about the second shipping, I was dubious. However, I emailed Tomas yesterday asking for a shipping reference, and to my surprise he responded the next day with

a shipping tracking number, so finger crossed we shall see, I ordered it on 5 August 2019

Having got an email about the second shipping, I was dubious. However, I emailed Tomas yesterday asking for a shipping reference, and to my surprise he responded the next day with

a shipping tracking number, so finger crossed we shall see, I ordered it on 5 August 2019

That’s really great news! I assume you live in Europe. The only responses I’ve seen are to the guys that live in the EU.

If I remember correctly, in December Tomas commented that shipments outside Europe would be made directly from the manufacturer in China, those from Europe would be handled by them from the Czech Republic. Even so they should have the shipping data ect .. to forward them to the clients:

"Hello Jose,

We apologize for the silence in the last couple of months.

Unfortunately, we had a crisis situation, which was mainly caused by our payment gateway processor CYBERservices Europe S.A., under the brand Paymill. Their services were suspended by the financial regulation authority in Luxembourg (For further details, please refer to the CSSF’s Public Note) during this summer and to this day the part of our funds that we should receive for the pre-orders and the held reserves remain frozen. Therefore, as a small business we had to temporarily suspend customer service in order to cut the costs.

Our main mistake is that we didn't react to this situation earlier. However, we are continuously working to improve our ability to deliver on the commitments we make. We got the additional financing from the bank, so the current production of the second ForceFeel series is being completed by our manufacturer.

We also had to execute the necessary technical changes before the next production to the product as we later got significant feedback from our previous customers about improvements they like to see in the comfortability of the pad. Here you can also see our new product video.

In this time, we are preparing also a new shipping strategy, so that part of the pre-orders placed by customers outside Europe will be fulfilled by our manufacturer. We are waiting for further information on the shipping of the stocks from China to our EU warehouse. As soon as we will have this stage completed, we will be shipping the ForceFeel with the complimentary Extension Power Cable right to your doorstep.

Again, our deep apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding and your continuous support.

Tomas and the team

Realteus"

This is the message taken from an email sent by realteus on December 16. Then the communication policy of Realteus is painful, it should be able to pass the traking to shipments outside Europe without problems.

Edited by Werewolf_fs

Well - I'll be damned...

Reminded Tomas today that I was promised a GLS link - did not expect any answer but amazingly got a response back rather immediately where he said it should be in Sweden since a week. Checked and GLS that uses DB Schenker in Sweden had messed something up in the "handover" so it was at my local pickup center since a week without me being notifed. Whent there after work and after 1 year of waiting I still did not beleive it...

Got the package with Realteus tape nicely padded.

OYw9GL3.jpg

Still did not beleive there was a Forcefeel pad in it... But it was :)

zN74727.jpg

And amazingly it fitted my chair perfectly...

LHgpGnP.jpg

And I contacted Andre and bought Simshaker Wings with the Forcefeel option (as the included Simshaker Wings license from Realteus does not work as Tomas did not pay Andre). Naturally got a response from Andre and the keys immediately. Started IL2 - worked directly like a charm.

Downloaded Simshaker for Aviators and started DCS - everything worked like a charm on the first try.

Downloaded Simhub and enabled the Shakeit Motors plugin with Forcefeel. Started Assetto Corsa Competizione. Worked like a charm on the first try.

...My house will probably get hit by the only flying airliner in the air that runs out of fuel right now - this luck can't continue :)

Edited by mazex

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

Got mine yesterday as well - ordered 7 April 2019. No prior notice from Tomas - just courier's SMS notifying of delivery in given timeframe.

http://dcsskins.wordpress.com/

Your place for custom created DCS World skins.

Intel i5-9600K|Asus Z390F Strix|32GB RAM|ASUS GTX1080Ti Strix

24" Samsung P2470HD|TIR4pro|Oculus Rift CV1|Trustmaster HOTAS Warthog|CH Pro pedals|Logitech Performance MX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So they keep sending EU orders contrary to US?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 1 month later...

Received mine in Canada a couple of weeks ago. I had to literally shame Tomas on his Facebook page once a week for at least a month. This is in addition to raising tickets on a weekly basis. I reckon he eventually got fed up and sent me my pad. I did order in April 2019 though.

For those US customers who have given up hope, I spammed the customer support email and tomas@realteus.com last week and finally got the following response this morning:

Thanks for reaching out.

Your pre-orde #1569 is already being processed amongst the other pre-orders and will be dispatched via UPS Express tomorrow to the updated shipping address:

(address redacted)

You will also receive the Extension power cable - Accessory as an apology for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We’re doing our best to manage the current situation and, hopefully, return to normal operation as soon as possible. As the situation changes, we’ll keep all of our customers updated.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

Tomas

Realteus

I received mine and I live in Texas. I ordered a few weeks ago and that was with a delay due to ordering the native power cable extension since they were out of stock on that. It seems the big hiccup and that's being nice were those who were the early adopters.

I received mine and I live in Texas. I ordered a few weeks ago and that was with a delay due to ordering the native power cable extension since they were out of stock on that. It seems the big hiccup and that's being nice were those who were the early adopters.

People have been waiting 18+ months. That's more than a hiccup. It wasn't a kickstarter, it was a product that was being sold and it's great that it's being delivered now but they went for so long with no updates and no deliveries that any goodwill they had with the community has long since been exhausted.

People have been waiting 18+ months. That's more than a hiccup. It wasn't a kickstarter, it was a product that was being sold and it's great that it's being delivered now but they went for so long with no updates and no deliveries that any goodwill they had with the community has long since been exhausted.

Yeah, that's the camp I was in...ordered April 2019 on the "May Batch" preorder. Preorder - not kickstarter, not crowdfund...I expected a wait, but this is ridiculous. Only received two emails from Realteus before today (that wasn't an automated response for submitting a support ticket) - one confirming my preorder, and another one explaining that orders were being delayed due to his financial issues. The second one was on June 21st of last year. Absolutely unacceptable.

That's why I said, "...and that's being nice." I would have been ticked if that happened to me so I get it. Initial impressions are great product wise, but we'll see where things are at down the road.

Hi Shadow912

Could you tell me how much duty and tax you had to pay for the Jetseat import to the UK?

Thanks Andy

Hi Andy!

There were no extra charges to import it. I have found in the past that the Import Authorities dont check all parcels, so some may get charged import tax and some won't.... I was lucky I guess :-)

Dave 'Shadow912' S

Sinclair ZX81 - 1K RAM - 16K Wobbly Ram Pack - Tape Drive - Kempston Joystick :helpsmilie:

FWIW, mine was shipped last week and I got a notification from UPS that it will be here tomorrow. So that is some good news.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/