ForceFeel seat

It's good to see usa customers getting their units

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Received mine. The seat material is soft, fluffy, comfortable to sit on, and better than I expected. It is basically a chair massager with only vibratory function that buzzes here and there. I like the engine rumbling and gun firing, but other effects are a bit underwhelming. It is still very new to me so I need to explore more.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

Received mine. The seat material is soft, fluffy, comfortable to sit on, and better than I expected. It is basically a chair massager with only vibratory function that buzzes here and there. I like the engine rumbling and gun firing, but other effects are a bit underwhelming. It is still very new to me so I need to explore more.

use SimShaker for Aviators software to make the most of every module, every effect :thumbup:

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

That’s what I use, the beta version also. Didn’t get home until late last night and only had time to set up and fly around for a bit. I definitely will tinker with it more tonight. I wonder if we can modify or create some new effects by ourselves.

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

use SimShaker for Aviators software to make the most of every module, every effect :thumbup:

Do you need the forcefeel option of the software? I didn't see it available in andre's shop.

edit: or the aviators version at all for that matter.

Simshaker Aviators is free. So far I like engine rumble around 47 and G force 35, need to mess around more with other parameters. It is pretty neat because I can get feedback from the amount of G I’m pulling, very helpful in pattern landing where the experience was normally sterile when you break turn. Ground roll is strange because the effect is not continuous, may be I had a different meaning of this in my mind.

Simshaker Aviators is free. So far I like engine rumble around 47 and G force 35, need to mess around more with other parameters. It is pretty neat because I can get feedback from the amount of G I’m pulling, very helpful in pattern landing where the experience was normally sterile when you break turn. Ground roll is strange because the effect is not continuous, may be I had a different meaning of this in my mind.

Ground Roll is more or less a constant vibration. Ground bumps, are played roughly every 6 or 12 meters (not sure right now). I'm personally also not happy with the roll effect. It should have some variation inside... Maybe I'll find some time in the future to tweak it...

Ground Roll is more or less a constant vibration. Ground bumps, are played roughly every 6 or 12 meters (not sure right now). I'm personally also not happy with the roll effect. It should have some variation inside... Maybe I'll find some time in the future to tweak it...

I see. I couldn’t feel much vibration during taxiing. The bump also feels artificial because the interval is too exact (~3 sec on the Hornet at my taxiing speed), perhaps adding variation might help.

I usually rely on audio cue for afterburner. The tactile cue from this is a plus making it more immersive and easy to tell when AB is on.

• Like 1

I don´t know if it´s placebo but I find Engine effect aircraft-depending.

Realteus Forcefeel

Hi all.

I went with the Realteus Forcefeel.

Ordered last week and arrived early this week. So well happy with Thomas at Realteus.

I emailed him to see if he had stock and next day got a reply so ordered there and then.

From my experience the service has been excellent, delivery was fast and they seemed happy to help with any queries.

I can recommend them from my point of view. The seat pad works well and is a real game changer in flight and driving sims.

One minor issue is the power lead is a bit short so should of ordered the power extension lead.

:thumbup:

Just messed around with sound capture mode today. Hold the button for 5 sec to switch between this and USB mode. The effects only come on with low frequency sounds.

I did my own sound testing with frequency range from 5-100 Hz and the effects seem to be the most pronounced between 20-80 Hz. It's decent while watching a movie with explosion scenes, etc.

Just messed around with sound capture mode today. Hold the button for 5 sec to switch between this and USB mode. The effects only come on with low frequency sounds.

I did my own sound testing with frequency range from 5-100 Hz and the effects seem to be the most pronounced between 20-80 Hz. It's decent while watching a movie with explosion scenes, etc.

yeah I thought about testing sound mode while playing shooters, did you try that?

Still nothing :(

Did you email Tomas and asked? The only reason I bought from him was because he responded to my email inquiry quickly, and he also had the product ready to ship out.

Edited by Supmua

• 1 month later...
+1

Been waiting since 07/2019 (EU order)

People still buy from this company?

What a joke.

aim waiting for over an year now. Even if the seat arrives(which I don't believe) I throw it right away.

what got a better succesful rate than email is Facebook message, believe it or not.

Good luck.

Most likely your ordering data is lost after the external company which provided customer support, abruptly ended the business contract with Realteus.

It is strange that he selectively responded to some customers and not others.

what got a better succesful rate than email is Facebook message, believe it or not.

Good luck.

Most likely your ordering data is lost after the external company which provided customer support, abruptly ended the business contract with Realteus.

I wasted my time trying to get in touch over Facebook, several month ago.

If there is an external company for customer support, which abruptly ended, the company is responsible to get the customer data from this company and care for their customers. Its not my responsibility running after a product which I already paid.

And if I do some math and count this so many people which never get any device nor any mails, messages etc(I mean look at their Facebook page, look here in the forums, look in other forums) ......this company made some really easy money with stuff they never delivered.

If people are still willing to throw money in this company ..... well good luck!

• Like 1

I have the product (mine got shipped in 2 days after ordering) and it works really well (works great with MSFS2020 also). The price is also very reasonable, but their overall business practice and customer support seem inconsistent at best.

I noticed they don't ship to the USA anymore, you have to be in the EU to order the product.

In fact, even in their shipping FAQ they have removed all references to shipping to the US which used to say it was free of charge.

So you guys successfully scared them off with all your demands to receive the product you paid for, how dare you.

What a mess.