Republic Campaign Revisited

I decided to wait till 2.5 was out to try this again. I can say that it's a lot of fun. I've completed mission 5 and the units are all in places that are reasonable and not in the trees like some other free campaigns. I've seen some posts about this not being a very realistic campaign, but it's only one chopper from what I've seen and some of the missions are pretty demanding. It's easy to run out of ordnance if you're not careful. And the game play is pretty difficult for the most part. I'm really liking doing it on the new map. The only request I would have is that you just double check the placement of the units to make sure that any follow up missions won't get ruined by units hidden in the trees. If you've already done it then thank you! It's really gotten me excited about flying the Black Shark again.

• Like 1

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
I found a problem with mission 9. The sniper on the roof of the tall office building is set to immortal. This makes it impossible to complete the task.

attachment.php?attachmentid=180237&stc=1&d=1520027957

This is not a bug. That sniper is not the right target to defeat, right target is on the another roof. That unit was necessary earlier but is not actual today. I remove it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for listening!

By the way, the mission #7 where you have to go in with the Mi-8 and provide cover while they extract the troops is super hard. It took me 5 tries to complete it! I suck with trying to aim those rockets though. If I were better with them I could have done it in 1 or 2 tries probably. I still love the Ka-50 and I'm glad that this campaign is around to fly it in.

Edited by 75th-VFS-Striker

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]