New Add-On Poll [Su-25UTG]

New Add-On Poll [Su-25UTG]  

88 members have voted

1. 1. New Add-On Poll [Su-25UTG]

• Nothing
    • 20$
    • More than 20$

Doesn't interest me. Now ask me about a Dynamic Mission Builder/Campaign and I'll gladly pay $50, easily, for it. If LOMAC had a DMB or DC then it would be the king of flight sims IMHO, above my current favorite Allied Force.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Ok that's not a bad idea.. But for me I honestly would like to see something with a Western Flair, like maybe an F-16 with a completley clickable cockpit or even seeing the F-15 with all of the Bugs fixed and a fully clickable cockpit .. Or even the FA-18 with more of the same...

But this will not happen as an addon .. I think that Ed's run out of addon's for the Lock On series... And if we do see any of these it will most likely be with a brand new title...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

I assume the Su-25UTG and UB would be flyable.

Unless there was some improved weapons modeling, I wouldn't pay a penny. sorry.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Right. and couldnt someone make a mod to make the su-25T land on a carrier with a tail hook?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Right. and couldnt someone make a mod to make the su-25T land on a carrier with a tail hook?

No, that's a coding issue and as such is not moddable by the community.

Plus the undercarriage would need to be upgraded to Su25UTG standards.

Not sure what the information is regarding the nav systems, either - the carrier landing avionics would be all-important for this aircraft.

It'd be great to see - I for one would love a naval addon for Lomac with an AFM Su33 and an Su25UTG. However . . . . as others have pointed out, there are far more pressing priorities for Lomac. Fixing what's present and then adding in a more complex mission generator, for a start.

A new toy is all well and good - but if the other aircraft in the game are still handicapped by a clunky mission-building system, limited replayability, and dodgy weapons modelling then I don't think it's worth doing.

Black Shark won't do as much in these regards as some would like, but there's an awful lot going on behind the scenes to pave the way for it in the future.

I'll pay more if we could have simply a better real weather implemented in Online or even offline in that matter. Lockon is so limited or at list the ED team lets us know well this, better stop to work on Lockon and start the next generation sim.

To me LO is falling too short now.

Fly it like you stole it..

I dont even fly the froggies now, so what do i care. lol

Yes, better Su-27 and '33 (with clickable pits) before any more frogs.

LOL...

What Wolverine said(except for the Su-25TM bit) :) .

As cool as it would be to have an Su-25UTG for carrier training, being able to land an Su-25 on a carrier would fall far too short of material for an add-on......because that is really all it can do :) .

But as part of a more comprehensive naval title, it would a good idea and a pretty obvious one.....considering that we already have an Su-25/Su-25T AFM and that it has no complex avionics to model.

The same could be said for a Ka-27 naval helicopter(at least the -PS SAR version) given how much it shares with the Ka-50 in terms of engine/mechanical systems already being developed for the Black Shark - but in both cases we are talking about two-seat platforms, so this would have to be represented to some degree for it to make sense :) .

But this...

Su27k_Mig29k.jpg

mig29k_take-off.jpg

....:wub: .

JJ

Yup, the MiG-29K. It was modeled in the Flanker series. too bad it was discontinued in lockon. it would be cool to have two flyable carrier based aircraft. Oh well.

I also noticed something about that Su-33 in the picture. It has streight tips on the tails, not the slanted ones like in lockon. (or have they always been like this? maybe i'm stupid. it wouldn't be the first time.)

Let's put it this way: I wouldn't support the idea to produce a Su-25UTG addon because I think that this platform doesn't offer that much gameplay and that the development time would better be spend on something different.

Now if someone miraculously came up with a Su-25UTG addon out of the nothing I would gladly pay for it. If it is a choice between buying a Su-25UTG or having no addon at all, I choose the Su-25UTG. But if that airframe takes away ressources from something more important ( wich is pretty much everything IMO ), I'd rather put it away.

Yup, the MiG-29K. It was modeled in the Flanker series. too bad it was discontinued in lockon. it would be cool to have two flyable carrier based aircraft. Oh well.

I also noticed something about that Su-33 in the picture. It has streight tips on the tails, not the slanted ones like in lockon. (or have they always been like this? maybe i'm stupid. it wouldn't be the first time.)

Good spot!

IIRC, 79 (along with 109) is a Sukhoi prototype/demonstrator that didn't enter squadron service. Given that those photos were taken during carrier trials, you'd expect there to be some detail differences . . . . . the flat-topped tails is something I'd never seen.

Oh, and obligatory Navy Supermod screenies and download link:

ScreenShot_793.jpg

ScreenShot_761.jpg

ScreenShot_741.jpg

ScreenShot_711.jpg

ScreenShot_737.jpg

ScreenShot_757.jpg

http://www.lockonskins.co.uk/?page=downloads&cat=109

:D

Expect a newer, better version of this idea from me or Alfa after Black Shark release :)

Aeroscout and Britglider,

Guys if you look closer at the photo I posted, you will notice that the tailfins of the "79" aren't straight ;) .

Here is another image of the same aircraft(# "79"):

su33_79.jpg

Britglider is right that the "109" and "79" are Sukhoi test aircraft. It seems that test airframes often are assigned bort numbers ending with "-9"....e.g. I remember Sukhoi also used a "blue 69" for static display at airshows :) .

JJ

I would also pay 100+ for a modern airsim that is advancing faster :). And maybe 30$ for a MIG21 :D .

As for a navalised SU25? I don't know... I guess no.

And a little OT...

how do you get this:

ScreenShot_757.jpg

??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Frog Rulz

Bring it On - as far as I'm concerned it does'nt get any better than the T-Frog. Great Job ED:)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I'm not interested in any more Russian aircraft or their variants. I would like to see some focus on western aircraft and improving those already in the sim as well as adding one or two.

I'm with you enigma ... I'd pay for AFM for all the current a/c, 6DOF cockpits + WAFM or perhaps some 80's planes where the info is available and accurate.