New Add-On Poll [Su-25UTG]  

88 members have voted

1. 1. New Add-On Poll [Su-25UTG]

• Nothing
    • 20$
    • More than 20$

Ok, sorry/ no more frogs!

Aeroscout and Britglider,

Guys if you look closer at the photo I posted, you will notice that the tailfins of the "79" aren't straight ;) .

Here is another image of the same aircraft(# "79"):

su33_79.jpg

Britglider is right that the "109" and "79" are Sukhoi test aircraft. It seems that test airframes often are assigned bort numbers ending with "-9"....e.g. I remember Sukhoi also used a "blue 69" for static display at airshows :) .

Oops, sorry, the edge of the carrier deck just behind the tails made it look like the tails were streight. sorry, my bad. (what did I say? i was stupid. lol)

I would rather see the American F/A-18 (which wont be possible for another few years.) The MiG-29K or all the current planes to be complete with clickable pits. (and maybe 6DOF supported) before i see another frog. If you want carrier based frog stuff, change a game file so that you can make the Frog take off from a carrier and make your own missions. even without a hook, you can still land the frog on the carrier.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I would also pay 100+ for a modern airsim that is advancing faster :). And maybe 30$ for a MIG21 :D .

As for a navalised SU25? I don't know... I guess no.

And a little OT...

how do you get this:

??

Well I got the screenshot by pressing the Print Screen button, but I assume you mean the loadout screen background . . . .

There's a texture that fits in the background. By default it's a bright blue, square texture . . . . at the stage of that screenshot I was experimenting and hadn't twigged it was square. Had to find a nice screenie, deliberately mess up the aspect ratio, and then reinsert it.

I have to admit that the discovery wasn't mine, someone else discovered it for another menu mod. But it does look much better than the blue.

Well I got the screenshot by pressing the Print Screen button, but I assume you mean the loadout screen background . . . .

There's a texture that fits in the background. By default it's a bright blue, square texture . . . . at the stage of that screenshot I was experimenting and hadn't twigged it was square. Had to find a nice screenie, deliberately mess up the aspect ratio, and then reinsert it.

I have to admit that the discovery wasn't mine, someone else discovered it for another menu mod. But it does look much better than the blue.

Where does the Print screen button save the picture to?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

emm? nothing there. I know i've hit that button before durring play a few times. (not online. I dont cheat.)

EDIT: Never mind, it works. thanks

I would like to use this aircraft as a designated traning aircraft, with all aspects of modern military flight demonstrated in game in a traning package.

Although this may not be on the actual aircraft, an in flight refuling probe would make the ultimate!

Thanx SuperKungFu ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Nice. i'll have to get those some time.

• 2 years later...

Yes, it would be nice to see in DCS Naval Frogfoots, together with Su-33. Maybe with little modifications naval frogfoots would be carry weapons :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ