Mission 7 hotel 5 : missing dialogs

Plon

Hello, I might need some help here.

In M2000C campaign, mission 7 hotel 5, when I switch green radio to channel 6 to contact hotel 5, I can only ear my own dialog but that's all : no answer (written nor vocal one) from other...

I've tried to switch to simple radio management... but same problem. Half of the dialog is missing.

Am I missing something ? I don't know what to do after contacting hotel 5 and I'm stuck...

Edited by Plon

I9 9900k | RTX 2080 | RAM: 32Gb | DCS Installed on SSD, W10 on another SSD | 1440p Screen | Trackir 5 | HP Reverb G1 | Hotas Warthog + Microsoft force feedback 2 stick + MFG Crosswind Pedals + Homemade 5 axis and  lots of button box.

Hey, looks like there is something wrong with your radio management. Absolutely turn the easy comms off, the campaign won't work with it. Make sure that the radio is set to "preset" mode, I will try to test the mission tonight or tomorrow and check if all is working as intended.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hello, I might need some help here.

In M2000C campaign, mission 7 hotel 5, when I switch green radio to channel 6 to contact hotel 5, I can only ear my own dialog but that's all : no answer (written nor vocal one) from other...

I've tried to switch to simple radio management... but same problem. Half of the dialog is missing.

Am I missing something ? I don't know what to do after contacting hotel 5 and I'm stuck...

I was today on the same mission... but everything workt for me...

Do you copy'd the last updat from here?

Maybe thats a solution?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=178599

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention / vaicompro 2.5

Thanks for your help.I'll check that tomorrow and give you feedback.

A special thank to Baltic dragon for your excellent work with the M2000c campaign. :smilewink: (And reactivity !)

I9 9900k | RTX 2080 | RAM: 32Gb | DCS Installed on SSD, W10 on another SSD | 1440p Screen | Trackir 5 | HP Reverb G1 | Hotas Warthog + Microsoft force feedback 2 stick + MFG Crosswind Pedals + Homemade 5 axis and  lots of button box.

I've just downloaded the campaign files and it works perfectly now.

Thanks again for your help !

• 2 years later...

Hi, can you please help me with mission Hotel 5? Can't reache more than 50 points even when I destroy HMG and BTR and return to base safely. Mission is not completed. Strange is that I send a message to Sabre that area is safe and then to engage the enemies. What do I have to do?

Thanks Daniel

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, can you please help me with mission Hotel 5? Can't reache more than 50 points even when I destroy HMG and BTR and return to base safely. Mission is not completed. Strange is that I send a message to Sabre that area is safe and then to engage the enemies. What do I have to do?

Thanks Daniel

Hi, I´m having the same issue, basically, even if you have a perfect 1st hit of that ZU-23 and make all dialogues I just come with 50 points and I cant move forward in the missions. Any Idea? thanks

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem with Mission 7 on current OB (2.5.6.50979).. Tried it 2 times with succesfull extraction and Landing in Vaziani. Both times the campaign mission was not counted as success.

I've seen in the tacview replay that the Helicopter is doing some weird stuff after picking up the guys and crashes in the end (see screenshot).

I know that the new open betas crashed extreme amounts of the mission triggers :/

Mission7.png.9b1d98209ad6d9b3158bef130d5b0d0b.png