Reqest for transparency on the status of the Mirage 2000

Veritech

I’d like to start this post clarifying I do not want it to be interpreted as a classic rant.

This is just a request for a transparent update on the status of the Mrage. It has been promised that changes will be made, specially in regards of the Avionics, and atill , nothing has come out to fruition. I do understand that the change to 2.5 might have new challenges, and that it might slow things down, but would it be much to ask to just be forhcoming with he paying customers about the delays?

Don’t get me wrong: I love to see that AI content is being developed (i.e. ships), and the Mig-19 is getting a collision model worked on, but I paid for the Mirage long time back and I’m still waiting for my finish product, or at least, a word on its development. I am well aware that, for example, a ground mapping radar mode cannot be done until it is finished by ED, but, there are inconsistencies with RL avionics that should be adressed.

I repeat, this is just a request for a status update.

Let’s try to keep sarcasm and hatred out, express discomfort if necessary in a polite way and let’s wait for an answer from the devs.

Regards,

Edited by Veritech

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Alis Aquilae Aut Pax Aut Bellum"

Veritech's DCS YouTube Channel

I’d like to start this post clarifying I do not want it to be interpreted as a classic rant.

This is just a request for a transparent update on the status of the Mrage. It has been promised that changes will be made, specially in regards of the Avionics, and atill , nothing has come out to fruition. I do understand that the change to 2.5 might have new challenges, and that it might slow things down, but would it be much to ask to just be forhcoming with he paying customers about the delays?

Don’t get me wrong: I love to see that AI content is being developed (i.e. ships), and the Mig-19 is getting a collision model worked on, but I paid for the Mirage long time back and I’m still waiting for my finish product, or at least, a word on its development. I am well aware that, for example, a ground mapping radar mode cannot be done until it is finished by ED, but, there are inconsistencies with RL avionics that should be adressed.

I repeat, this is just a request for a status update.

Let’s try to keep sarcasm and hatred out, express discomfort if necessary in a polite wait and let’s wait for an answer from the devs.

Regards,

Respectful and well phrased, thanks for doing it this way :).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Agree with the others, a reasonable request. I don't even need a time line.

I miss the "rep" button... seems to be the trend in forums now to remove them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

+1

The mirage is a plane I was thinking about aquiring once 2.5 comes out of beta and has it's issues fixed. Obviously I would like to know, before I buy it and not after, what is finished and what isn't...

My DCS modding videos:

Modules I own so far:

Black Shark 2, FC3, UH-1H, M-2000C, A-10C, MiG-21, Gazelle, Nevada map

just want to highlight CptSmiley's big effort. I'm really happy with what you have done to the M2K - the baguette is in a really good shape now, thanks to you

but we all could really use a word from Zeus67 on avionics.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello all,

As you did, I spent hours (in fact, days...) flying the Mirage. I became fed up waiting for news or update.

I'm not flying the mirage anymore; thus I'm not flying as much as I used to do for the last 3 years.

I believe that, since ED business plan is also based on 3rd parties, they should also have a look on what's going on there. I mean : why did I would purchase their F-18? Probably because flying the mirage, I would want to buy this new bird I'm fighting with.

If Razbam customers (yes, we also are, despite we are all standing ready to help, e.g; for campaigns) are spending less time on servers, the probability they would buy ED's items will decrease.

No agressivity, just a little of tiredness and fatalism.

(what a plane...)