Problems with the new UPDATE

Gvanlang

Dear all,

I was wondering if I was the only one with big troubles since yesterday's update.

It's not in my habits to complain about DCS when I know the amount of work put into the sim.

But guys, yesterday I was unable to join any multiplayers' servers. My game crashed at least 3 times.

Then, I decided to fly on my own. I chose NTTR Map.. But my game crashed once again. For the second attempt, everything went fine.. Except the fact that when I jumped in my cockpit.. There were no buildings at all on this map.. How is it possible ?!

Are there other pilots with thoses symptoms?

Thx,

Bill

Intel Core i7 6700 3.40 GHz / Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming / 16 Go DDR4 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 / 2x SSD Samsung de 250GB / HDD Toshiba 1To

Oculus VR Rift + HOTAS WARTHOG + SAITEK RUDDER PEDAL + TRACKir V5

"Fly high or stay home.. But avoid contrails"

F-16 Flight Simulator Instructor:joystick:

• ED Team

Hi

the buildings have been reported and will be fixed soon.

Please attach your dcs.log after any crash so we can take a look.

( guide in my signature below )

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi,

in new 2.5 open beta,

I have a smoke mod for p51,

since last update, if i intall this mod, DCS fails with in log :

2018-03-16 21:44:09.451 ERROR SECURITYCONTROL: Manifest size check failed for file './Scripts/Database/planes\P-51D.lua'

This is the end of mods in DCS or we can expect a little understanding from you (ED)?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by BeR1

Hi,

in new 2.5 open beta,

I have a smoke mod for p51,

since last update, if i intall this mod, DCS fails with in log :

2018-03-16 21:44:09.451 ERROR SECURITYCONTROL: Manifest size check failed for file './Scripts/Database/planes\P-51D.lua'

This is the end of mods in DCS or we can expect a little understanding from you (ED)?

Thank you in advance.

++1

Multi coloured airshow smoke for P-51D.lua is now useless.

What is the reason for this SECURITY CONTROL?

We already have Integrity Check for anticheat....at least this allowed a server to choose whether to use it.

Security Control now bans modded plane lua use even in single player, in fact it prevents DCS loading.

Not good IMO :no_sad:

Intel Core i7-8086k@5Ghz / Asus PrimeZ370-A

32GB DDR4 3000Mhz Mem / GTX 1080 Ti / 500GB SSD Int M2 / Samsung U28E590 4k / Oculus Rift S

Can't register

Today I just updated. Now when I start DCS, it ask for a valid serial number for both A10c and Flaming cliff 3; then it says, "serial number for A10c is already bound to a different acct, and the same thing for Flaming Cliff 3." What do I do now, since I cannot play either A10c or Flaming Cliff 3 with the 2.5 Open Beta?

Today I just updated. Now when I start DCS, it ask for a valid serial number for both A10c and Flaming cliff 3; then it says, "serial number for A10c is already bound to a different acct, and the same thing for Flaming Cliff 3." What do I do now, since I cannot play either A10c or Flaming Cliff 3 with the 2.5 Open Beta?
Try logging in when you start DCS.

• ED Team

Where did you buy the modules?

if purchased from the ED store they will be on your account, hopefully you do not have two accounts which can complicate things.

please check your keys here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/

Then please contact support

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
++1

Multi coloured airshow smoke for P-51D.lua is now useless.

What is the reason for this SECURITY CONTROL?

We already have Integrity Check for anticheat....at least this allowed a server to choose whether to use it.

Security Control now bans modded plane lua use even in single player, in fact it prevents DCS loading.

Not good IMO :no_sad:

ED have made some Integrity check changes, they are aware users with mods are having difficulties and they are looking into it.

for now remove your unofficial mod so you can continue to fly

thanks

• ED Team
BIGNEWY

I also noticed a loss of graphic quality and performance in Caucasus, however I had no connection problems to the servers. If possible and respecting the priorities, I would like the Caucasus to be revised in the spring, the green is reflected inside the mirage cabin and it looks much worse than the Fall or Winter seasons. ED public servants may change their season to fall or winter, because spring looks a little bad. Greetings and thanks for your work.

Hi

I cant say I have noticed a difference, I would suggest running a cleanup and repair. If you still have problems take a screenshot and let us know your system spec and settings, probably best to do it in a new thread.

thanks

ED have made some Integrity check changes, they are aware users with mods are having difficulties and they are looking into it.

for now remove your unofficial mod so you can continue to fly

thanks

Good to hear that they're already looking into this issue. Thank you for your feedback fsgrin.png

In my case the "mods" are just personal preferences for the view system, resticting the zoom view angles from 30° zu 90°. Moving the settings to Config\View\Server.lua after reading some posts by firmek sadly didn't work on my end yet.

Just a suggestion here, and I'm pretty sure I've already made it years ago and I'm probably not the only one who did...

Please put the view angle restrictions, which currently are 20° min and 140° max into the options. And let the server just override it if the client's settings are outside that range, to prevent users from using 3° min setting for "virtual binocs" for example. Restricting it further like I do makes it more comfortable to have good zoom levels as I use the "zoom in/out fast" and "zoom normal" keys to set it instantly to either 30°, 60° or 90°, quick and easy twilightsmile.png

I know this is OT here, but it just covers the reason why the IC triggered in my case and disabled my modules. I'm planning on opening a usability/settings suggestions thread to collect all my ideas in that regard dealwithit.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I would have assumed that an emergency patch would have been done to add the buildings back to NTTR this weekend? I guess not? What is the ETA on repairing the map to a playable state?

ROTORCRAFT RULE

GB Aorus Ultra Z390| 8700K @ 4.9GHz | 32 GB DDR4 3000 | MSI GTX 1080ti | Corsair 1000HX | Silverstone FT02-WRI | Nvidia 3D Vision Surround | Windows 10 Professional X64

Volair Sim Cockpit, Rift S, Saitek X-55 HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Microsoft FF2, OE-XAM Bell 206 Collective, C-Tek anti-torque pedals

UH-1, SA342, Mi-8, KA50, AV8B, P-51D, A-10C, L39, F86, Yak, NS-430, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf

I would have assumed that an emergency patch would have been done to add the buildings back to NTTR this weekend? I guess not? What is the ETA on repairing the map to a playable state?

I agree. NTTR is a paid product and support for it should take priority over free products.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

• ED Team

As soon as we have news on the patch we will let you know

thanks

• ED Team
Good to hear that they're already looking into this issue. Thank you for your feedback fsgrin.png

In my case the "mods" are just personal preferences for the view system, resticting the zoom view angles from 30° zu 90°. Moving the settings to Config\View\Server.lua after reading some posts by firmek sadly didn't work on my end yet.

Just a suggestion here, and I'm pretty sure I've already made it years ago and I'm probably not the only one who did...

Please put the view angle restrictions, which currently are 20° min and 140° max into the options. And let the server just override it if the client's settings are outside that range, to prevent users from using 3° min setting for "virtual binocs" for example. Restricting it further like I do makes it more comfortable to have good zoom levels as I use the "zoom in/out fast" and "zoom normal" keys to set it instantly to either 30°, 60° or 90°, quick and easy twilightsmile.png

I know this is OT here, but it just covers the reason why the IC triggered in my case and disabled my modules. I'm planning on opening a usability/settings suggestions thread to collect all my ideas in that regard dealwithit.png

We have highlighted it to the ED team.

Developers have their personal time off too guys, not everyone works the weekend, normal office hours across Europe are Monday to Friday 0800/0900-1700, you can't expect to return a faulty good if the shops closed can you?

It's a bummer that they trashed the map, I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say they probably are working over the weekend, but isolating where the error is, might not be that straight forwards ?

It's one of these "Patience is a virtue" moments..

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Uh no. If I break my corporate email system on a Friday I don't just tell my boss sorry it's the weekend dude and it's my time off. I would have to stay over the weekend grinding it out and fixing the problem while everyone else was at the beach. I'm assuming they are working as well and not subscribing to your 'normal working hours' ideas.

I'm still kinda aghast that something like this got through in the first place. It's pretty obvious when testing a patch before it's pushed to users that there are no objects on the main map? I totally understand things happen but this 'bug' is so obvious and massive that it boggles the mind how it got through and that kinda bugs me. Let's just hope the team is actively working on it and will push an emergency update and is taking steps to update their testing criteria. For now it's XP11 for me. :)

ROTORCRAFT RULE

GB Aorus Ultra Z390| 8700K @ 4.9GHz | 32 GB DDR4 3000 | MSI GTX 1080ti | Corsair 1000HX | Silverstone FT02-WRI | Nvidia 3D Vision Surround | Windows 10 Professional X64

Volair Sim Cockpit, Rift S, Saitek X-55 HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Microsoft FF2, OE-XAM Bell 206 Collective, C-Tek anti-torque pedals

UH-1, SA342, Mi-8, KA50, AV8B, P-51D, A-10C, L39, F86, Yak, NS-430, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf

A corporate e-mail system is a critical business application. DCS is a recreational application. Just sayin' ;)

Agreed.

I manage a Google GSuite platform with 115k seat. Each little change requires me to run through a CAB. Even if the managers sitting in that CAB don't understand 90% of the changes, it does not reliefe me from doing proper testing and risk assessment. If the changes fails, these CAB managers will anyway blame me.

Oculus broke their service recently too, bluntly ignoring a certificate renewal date. They gave us 15 USD compensation.

The Oculus App is "Beta" too. DCS 2.5 is "Beta" and GSuite is always behaves like beta ;)

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Ok no buildings, but I am getting seriously fed up with having to re-submit every CD key for every module I own, every time there is a god damned update, and even sometimes (in Nevada's case) after I restart a mission! I mean I own these modules, and I am constantly asked (from the same computer) to verify proof of ownership! They should be linked to my account surely!

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

• ED Team
Ok no buildings, but I am getting seriously fed up with having to re-submit every CD key for every module I own, every time there is a god damned update, and even sometimes (in Nevada's case) after I restart a mission! I mean I own these modules, and I am constantly asked (from the same computer) to verify proof of ownership! They should be linked to my account surely!

If it is FC3 aircraft and you own FC3 remove the individual ones and only use FC3 it should help.

If it is not that,

Open a new post and post your logs we might be able to help.

If it is FC3 aircraft and you own FC3 remove the individual ones and only use FC3 it should help.

If it is not that,

Open a new post and post your logs we might be able to help.

Its every module, every time the game is updated.

Where do I find the logs?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Uh no. If I break my corporate email system on a Friday I don't just tell my boss sorry it's the weekend dude and it's my time off. I would have to stay over the weekend grinding it out and fixing the problem while everyone else was at the beach. I'm assuming they are working as well and not subscribing to your 'normal working hours' ideas.

I'm still kinda aghast that something like this got through in the first place. It's pretty obvious when testing a patch before it's pushed to users that there are no objects on the main map? I totally understand things happen but this 'bug' is so obvious and massive that it boggles the mind how it got through and that kinda bugs me. Let's just hope the team is actively working on it and will push an emergency update and is taking steps to update their testing criteria. For now it's XP11 for me. :)

Yeah, but here you actually broke the "playground" (testbed Beta) server, not the productive one... nobody in management pays for 24/7 support of a non-productive system :smartass:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• ED Team
Its every module, every time the game is updated.

Where do I find the logs?

guide for logs in my signature below.

Sounds strange have you made hardware or OS changes to your machine recently?

We have highlighted it to the ED team.

Thank you for doing that fsgrin.png

Now with 2.5.0.15365.345 I thought I could move the Views.lua files into the user folder because of this line in the patch notes:

The Integrity check system will not prevent loading mods from the user folder.

For example: C:\Users\Eldur\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\F-5E\Views.lua

But they won't load at all. And in some cases it won't trigger the IC (AV-8B for instance).

Also as already mentioned, putting the definitions into <user folder>\Config\View\Server.lua won't do it either (got that file from firmek, https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3136892&postcount=4 - to be exact it's this one: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3305863&postcount=687).

-- View scripts 
-- Copyright (C) 2004, Eagle Dynamics.

-- Global view configuration
-- Update for DCS 1.5.3
local gEyePoint                 = {0.05, 0.08, 0.00}                    -- Front/back, up/down, lef/right {0.08, 0.10, 0.00} {0.16, 0.1}
local gCameraViewAngleLimits    = {30.000000, 90.000000}                -- Field of view, zoom min and max. consider setting it so that min + (max-min)/2 = default viewAngle (index 13) from snap views. This will result in the default zoom being located in the midle position of the zoom slider, for instance on the TM W . Note that Mi-8 is an exception from this rule as it uses a "Max FOV adjustment" from "Special" to override the max value. Setting max value to default FOV - viewAngle from SnapViews will remove the zoom-out effect at cokpit enter.
local gCameraAngleLimits        = {200.000000, -80.000000, 110.000000}  -- Maximum head movement angles: left/right, down, up. Not applicable for Mi-8
local gShoulderSize             = 0.15                                   -- 0.25 Shift head left/right when view angle is more than 90 degrees 

-- ORIGINAL VALUES from "default_fighter_player"
-- CameraViewAngleLimits        = {50.000000,140.000000},
-- CameraAngleRestriction        = {false       ,90.000000,0.500000},
-- Allow360rotation                = false,
-- CameraAngleLimits            = {200,-80.000000,110.000000},
-- ShoulderSize                    = 0.25,  -- move body when azimuth value more then 90 degrees

DisableCombatViews                = false -- F5 & Ctrl-F5
ExternalObjectsLockDistance     = 10000.0
ShowTargetInfo                     = false
CameraTerrainRestriction         = true
hAngleRearDefault                 =  180
vAngleRearDefault                 = -8.0
vAngleRearMin                    = -90 -- -8.0
vAngleRearMax                    = 90.0

dbg_shell    = "weapons.shells.PKT_7_62_T" -- 23mm shell
-- dbg_shell    = "weapons.shells.2A64_152" -- 152mm shell
dbg_shell_v0 = -1 -- Muzzle speed m/s (-1 - speed from shall database)
dbg_shell_fire_rate = 60
--reformatted per-unit data to be mod system friendly 
--this file is no longer should be edited for adding new flyable aircraft , DCS automatically check core database (i.e. where you define your aircraft in aircraft table just define ViewSettings and SnapViews tables)

function default_fighter_player(t)
   local res = { 
       CameraViewAngleLimits  = gCameraViewAngleLimits,
       CameraAngleRestriction = {false, 90.000000, 0.500000},
       EyePoint               = gEyePoint,
       Allow360rotation       = false,
       CameraAngleLimits      = gCameraAngleLimits,
       ShoulderSize            = gShoulderSize,
   }
   if t then 
       for i,o in pairs(t) do
           res[i] = o
       end
   end
   return res
end

function fulcrum()
   return {
       Cockpit = {
       default_fighter_player({CockpitLocalPoint = {4.71,1.28,0.000000},
                               limits_6DOF       = {x = {-0.050000,0.4500000},y ={-0.300000,0.100000},z = {-0.220000,0.220000},roll = 90.000000}}),
       },
       Chase   = {
           LocalPoint      = {1.220000,3.750000,0.000000},
           AnglesDefault   = {180.000000,-8.000000},
       }, -- Chase 
       Arcade = {
           LocalPoint      = {-15.080000,6.350000,0.000000},
           AnglesDefault   = {0.000000,-8.000000},
       }, -- Arcade 
   }
end

ViewSettings = {}
ViewSettings["A-10A"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({CockpitLocalPoint    =  {4.300000,1.282000,0.000000},
                                 limits_6DOF       =  {x      = {-0.050000,0.600000},
                                                       y      = {-0.300000,0.100000},
                                                       z      = {-0.250000,0.250000},
                                                       roll =  90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {0.600000,3.682000,0.000000},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
       LocalPoint      = {-27.000000,12.000000,0.000000},
       AnglesDefault   = {0.000000,-12.000000},
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["A-10C"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({CockpitLocalPoint      = {4.300000,1.282000,0.000000},
                                 limits_6DOF            = {x      = {-0.050000,0.600000},
                                                           y      = {-0.300000,0.100000},
                                                           z      = {-0.250000,0.250000},
                                                           roll =  90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {0.600000,3.682000,0.000000},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["F-15C"] = {
   Cockpit = {  
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    
           CockpitLocalPoint    = {6.210000,1.204000,0.000000},
           limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.05,0.45}, y = {-0.3,0.1}, z = {-0.22,0.22}, roll = 90}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {2.510000,3.604000,0.000000},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
       LocalPoint      = {-13.790000,6.204000,0.000000},
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["Hawk"] = {
Cockpit = {
[1] = {-- player slot 1
 CockpitLocalPoint      = {0.000,0.000,0.000},
 limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.050000,0.450000},y ={-0.100000,0.100000},z = {-0.30000,0.30000},roll = 90.000000},
},
}, -- Cockpit 
Chase = {
 LocalPoint      = {0.200000,-0.652000,-0.650000},
 AnglesDefault   = {0.000000,0.000000},
}, -- Chase 
Arcade = {
 LocalPoint      = {-21.500000,5.618000,0.000000},
}, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["Ka-50"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({-- player slot 1
       CockpitLocalPoint      = {3.188000,0.390000,0.000000},
       --CameraViewAngleLimits  = {20.000000,120.000000},
       --CameraAngleRestriction = {false,60.000000,0.400000},
       --CameraAngleLimits      = {140.000000,-65.000000,90.000000},
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.020000,0.350000},y ={-0.150000,0.165000},z = {-0.170000,0.170000},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {-0.512000,2.790000,0.000000},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
       LocalPoint      = {-16.812000,5.390000,0.000000},
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["MiG-29A"] = fulcrum()
ViewSettings["MiG-29G"] = fulcrum()
ViewSettings["MiG-29S"] = fulcrum()
ViewSettings["P-51D"] = {
   Cockpit = {
       CockpitLocalPoint      = {-1.500000,0.618000,0.000000},
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.050000,0.450000},y ={-0.200000,0.200000},z = {-0.220000,0.220000},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["TF-51D"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = {-- player slot 1
       CockpitLocalPoint      = {-1.500000,0.618000,0.000000},
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.050000,0.450000},y ={-0.200000,0.200000},z = {-0.220000,0.220000},roll = 90.000000},
   },
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["Su-25"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({CockpitLocalPoint = {3.352000,0.506000,0.000000},
                                   limits_6DOF     = {x = {-0.050000,0.4500000},y ={-0.300000,0.100000},z = {-0.220000,0.220000},roll = 90.000000}}),-- player slot 1
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {-0.348000,2.906000,0.000000},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
       LocalPoint      = {-16.648001,5.506000,0.000000},
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["Su-25T"] = {
   Cockpit = {
       [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint    = {3.352,0.506,0},
                                       limits_6DOF         = {    x = {-0.05,0.36},y = {-0.20,0.08},z = {-0.20,0.20}, roll = 90}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {-0.294000,2.866000,0.000000},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
       LocalPoint      = {-16.594000,5.466000,0.000000},
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["Su-25TM"] = {
   Cockpit = {
       CockpitLocalPoint      = {4.000000,1.000000,0.000000},
       CameraViewAngleLimits  = {20.000000,140.000000},
       CameraAngleRestriction = {true,90.000000,0.400000},
       CameraAngleLimits      = {160.000000,-70.000000,90.000000},
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.200000,0.200000},y ={-0.200000,0.200000},z = {-0.200000,0.200000},roll = 60.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {4.000000,2.000000,0.000000},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
       LocalPoint      = {4.000000,2.000000,0.000000},
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["Su-27"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint = {7.959000,1.419000,0.000000},
                                   limits_6DOF       = {x = {-0.050000,0.4500000},y ={-0.300000,0.100000},z = {-0.220000,0.220000},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {4.259000,3.819000,0.000000},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
       LocalPoint      = {-12.041000,6.419000,0.000000},
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["Su-33"] = ViewSettings["Su-27"]
ViewSettings["Mi-8MT"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = {-- player slot 1
       CockpitLocalPoint      = {3.916, -0.11 , 0.0},
       CameraAngleRestriction = {false,90.000000,0.400000},
       CameraAngleLimits      = {140.000000,-65.000000,90.000000},
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.200000,0.400000},y ={-0.200000,0.25000},z = {-0.650000,1.0},roll = 90.000000},
   },

[2] = {-- player slot 2
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.200000,0.350000},y ={-0.200000,0.25000},z = {-0.400000,1.0},roll = 90.000000},
   },

[3] = {-- player slot 3
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.200000,0.400000},y ={-0.200000,0.30000},z = {-0.400000,0.4},roll = 90.000000},
   },

[4] = {-- player slot 4
       CockpitLocalPointAzimuth  = 90,
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-1.8, 0.2}, y = {-0.6,0.5}, z = {-0.95,0.25}, roll = 90.000000},
   },

}, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {-5.700000,1.400000,-3},
       AnglesDefault   = {0,-8.000000},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
       LocalPoint      = {-20.000000,5.000000,0.000000},
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["UH-1H"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = {-- player slot 1
       CockpitLocalPoint      = {2.34, 0.37 , 0.0},
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.100000,0.500000},
                                 y = {-0.200000,0.350000},
                                 z = {-0.200000,0.750000},
                                 roll = 90.000000},
   },

[2] = {-- player slot 2
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.100000,0.500000},
                                 y = {-0.200000,0.350000},
                                 z = {-0.750000,0.200000},
                                 roll = 90.000000},
   },

[3] = {-- player slot 3
       CockpitLocalPoint         = {2.34, 0.37 , 0.0},
       CockpitLocalPointAzimuth  = -90,
       limits_6DOF            = {x     = {-3.0, 0.35} , 
                                 y     = {-0.6,0.5},
                                 z     = {-0.25,1.4},                          
                                 roll  = 90.000000},
   },

[4] = {-- player slot 4
       CockpitLocalPointAzimuth  = 90,
       limits_6DOF            = {x     = {-3.0, 0.35},
                                 y     = {-0.6,0.5}, 
                                 z     = {-1.4,0.25},
                                 roll  = 90.000000},
   },

}, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {-3.700000,2.400000,0.000000},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
       LocalPoint      = {-20.000000,5.000000,0.000000},
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["C-101EB"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   -- player slot 1
   [1] = default_fighter_player({
       CockpitLocalPoint      = {2.463,0.525,0.0},
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.050000,0.450000},y ={-0.100000,0.100000},z = {-0.30000,0.30000},roll = 90.000000}}),
   -- player slot 2
   [2] = default_fighter_player({
       CockpitLocalPoint      = {1.052,0.70,0.0},
       limits_6DOF            = {x = {-0.050000,0.450000},y ={-0.100000,0.100000},z = {-0.30000,0.30000},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       --LocalPoint      = {0.200000,-0.652000,-0.650000},
       --AnglesDefault   = {0.000000,0.000000},
       LocalPoint      = {-5.0,1.0,3.0},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade 
}
ViewSettings["M-2000C"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {0.00,0.000,0.000},
                                   CameraAngleLimits         = {200,-90.000000,90.000000},
                                   limits_6DOF             = {x = {-0.050000,0.30000},y ={-0.500000,0.100000},z = {-0.20000,0.20000},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {-10.0,1.0,3.0},
       AnglesDefault   = {0.000000, 0.000000},
   }, -- Chase
   Arcade = {
       LocalPoint      = {-21.500000,6.618000,0.000000},
   }, -- Arcade
}
ViewSettings["MiG-21Bis"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {3.00, 0.94, 0.0},
                                   CameraAngleLimits         = {180,-80.000000,120.000000},
                                   limits_6DOF               = {x = {-0.15, 0.28}, y = {-0.2, 0.06}, z = {-0.15, 0.15}, roll = 45.0}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
   }, -- Chase
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade
}
ViewSettings["MiG-15bis"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {1.829509 ,0.868164 ,0},
                                   limits_6DOF               = {x = {-0.15,0.25},y ={-0.15,0.075},z = {-0.170,0.170},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade
}
ViewSettings["F-86F Sabre"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {1.677, 1.151, 0.000000},
                                   limits_6DOF               = {x = {-0.2,0.30},y ={-0.15,0.10},z = {-0.15000,0.15000},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade
}
ViewSettings["SpitfireLFMkIX"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {-1.564, 0.567, 0.0},
                                   limits_6DOF               = {x = {-0.071, 0.318}, y = {-0.375, 0.077}, z = {-0.155, 0.155}, roll = 90.0}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {0.0, -0.191, -1.146},
       AnglesDefault   = {0.0, 0.0},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade 
}

ViewSettings["Bf-109K-4"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {-1.03, 0.72, 0.0},
                                   limits_6DOF               = {x = {-0.06, 0.35}, y = {-0.32, 0.08}, z = {-0.17, 0.17}, roll = 90.0}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {0.0, -0.191, -1.146},
       AnglesDefault   = {0.0, 0.0},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade 
}

ViewSettings["FW-190D9"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {-0.988,0.744,0.000000},
                                   limits_6DOF               = {x = {-0.050000,0.30000},y ={-0.350000,0.100000},z = {-0.12000,0.12000},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade 
}

ViewSettings["AJS37"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {4.802242, 0.720387, 0.0},
                                   limits_6DOF               = {x = {-0.15,0.50},y = {-0.35,1.15},z = {-0.60,.60},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
       LocalPoint      = {0.200000,1.7000,-1.300000},
       AnglesDefault   = {0.000000,-5.000000},
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade 
}

ViewSettings["L-39C"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {3.04, 0.68, 0.0},
                                   limits_6DOF               = {x = {-0.05,0.2},y ={-0.5,0.1},z = {-0.25,0.25},roll = 90.000000}}),
   [2] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {1.5, 1.0, 0.0},
                                   limits_6DOF               = {x = {-0.05,0.2},y ={-0.5,0.1},z = {-0.25,0.25},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade 
}

ViewSettings["L-39ZA"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {3.04, 0.68, 0.0},
   [2] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {1.5, 1.0, 0.0},
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade 
}

ViewSettings["F-5E-3"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {3.022,0.860,0.0},
                                   limits_6DOF               = {x = {-0.05,0.21},y ={-0.10,0.08},z = {-0.19,0.19},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
   }, -- Chase 
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade
}    

ViewSettings["AV8BNA"] = {
   Cockpit = {
   [1] = default_fighter_player({    CockpitLocalPoint         = {0.00,0.000,0.000},
                                   limits_6DOF               = {x = {-0.050000,0.30000},y ={-0.100000,0.100000},z = {-0.20000,0.20000},roll = 90.000000}}),
   }, -- Cockpit 
   Chase = {
   }, -- Chase
   Arcade = {
   }, -- Arcade
}

Setting gCameraViewAngleLimits = {30.000000, 90.000000} is completely ignored for the planes that won't pass the IC with the Views.lua in the sim folder (

mods/aircraft/ajs37/entry/views.lua

mods/aircraft/av8bna/views.lua

mods/aircraft/bf-109k-4/views.lua

mods/aircraft/f-5e/views.lua

mods/aircraft/fw-190d9/views.lua

mods/aircraft/l-39c/views.lua

mods/aircraft/m-2000c/views.lua

mods/aircraft/mig-21bis/entry/03_views.lua

mods/aircraft/mi-8mtv2/views.lua

mods/aircraft/mig-15bis/views.lua

mods/aircraft/spitfirelfmkix/views.lua

mods/aircraft/uh-1h/views.lua

) -As mentioned, I can still take the Harrier in SP and the changed zoom limits apply, probably because of the different DRM system used. The others listed just above all get disabled and inaccessible as soon as I put those files in there.

Thank you for helping salute.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I miss FC3 and A10c

I will maintain my patience. However, I truly miss my A10c. I just did another update (haven't played in about 4 days) and still I get a message letting me know no joy with my modules. I have read some of the post requesting logs, removing files, re-logins and the like. I must admit that I am a qua

si-computer illiterate. For me, only a hot fix will do, or maybe a Bud Light. I am a grown ass man and I find myself hooked on a simulation--I just realized it. Is there any medication for this malady?