Black Shark Update, 16 September 2007

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much of the team is now working on Ka-50 again and a 2007 release still looks likely. Beyond that we will have to ask for your patience as we move forward.

uh-oh :rolleyes:

2008 here we come! :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I think 2007 could be the year, 2008 is too much for me.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I doubt we will get afm for a-10, for 40 bucks, when the US ANG is paying, presumably, a hell of a lot more than that for it! Plus the US ANG probably bought exclusive rights for their simulation, or its iteration. It would be like buying a joint strike fighter for $30,000 on a car lot after they go into service.

ok tnx for update, but it sound so sad...!

I think I can download now the A-10C update: where is the ANG link?:music_whistling: :lol:

even if it's a joke, I think that lomac communitiy would appreciate a lot an A-10C update: isn't possible to convert it in LOMAC-FC? I should pay at least 50$ only for A-10C with AFM like SU-25T.

Freelance Hog Pilot

:joystick:

ok tnx for update, but it sound so sad...!

I think I can download now the A-10C update: where is the ANG link?:music_whistling: :lol:

even if it's a joke, I think that lomac communitiy would appreciate a lot an A-10C update: isn't possible to convert it in LOMAC-FC? I should pay at least 50$ only for A-10C with AFM like SU-25T.

If the A-10 ANG trainer's avionics are as complicated as those in the Ka50, integrating it into the code now would be a serious chore . . . .

I won't beg for mercy on behalf of the beta testers, but just testing the product would suddenly take twice as long!

Thanks for the update. Take your time and work out all the bugs. i can wait.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

If the A-10 ANG trainer's avionics are as complicated as those in the Ka50, integrating it into the code now would be a serious chore . . . .

I won't beg for mercy on behalf of the beta testers, but just testing the product would suddenly take twice as long!

Hi britgliderpilot - this is a wee bit off topic, but when you (or other beta testers) are given an early version of a sim, are you asked to go on a free flight and report any annomalies or are you asked to test something in particular?

Just to add -It's good to hear some news from the horses mouth for a change, so thanks Ed (Eagle Dynamics not 'the horse') :thumbup:

Hi britgliderpilot - this is a wee bit off topic, but when you (or other beta testers) are given an early version of a sim, are you asked to go on a free flight and report any annomalies or are you asked to test something in particular?

Just to add -It's good to hear some news from the horses mouth for a change, so thanks Ed (Eagle Dynamics not 'the horse') :thumbup:

Don't think it's giving too much away to say "a bit of both" :P

If there's a new feature or something's been deliberately changed then we'll be asked to investigate it, otherwise it's up to us.

Knowing something's broken requires detailed knowledge of how it SHOULD work, which as you can probably guess from the startup videos makes spotting broken things on the Ka50 a bit of a challenge!

The NDA stops me revealing specifics, that's up to ED's staff - but in general terms, the complexity of the featureset and any features still in development complicate things even further. A lot of the time it can be hard to tell a possible bug from a clever feature . . . .

:pilotfly: >>>> The Lock-on effect !!

I discovered this wonderfull game lately : jan 2007 ! And now I can't stop playing it ! I wondered when Black Shark will come... It's too hard to wait !

Long life to all dev team !!

:joystick: :thumbup:

Thanks for the update. Let's hope the provided data for the A10 will bring us an A10-Addon or sim, sooner or later. Internationally, IMHO that would motivate a lot more people to get LOMAC, than the Russian planes. Especially the A10, as it is one of the most famous planes and still in service. :thumbup:

LR1Sig-Longcopy.jpg

gotta love an update,

:pilotfly: >>>> The Lock-on effect !!

I discovered this wonderfull game lately : jan 2007 ! And now I can't stop playing it ! I wondered when Black Shark will come... It's too hard to wait !

Long life to all dev team !!

:joystick: :thumbup:

and you gotta love that,

2007 and a new love affair :thumbup: with a broad thats getting on a bit:megalol:

ps: i'll second that,long life to all dev team, and welcome andreik