Black Shark Update, 16 September 2007

Thanks for the up date mate!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"I ran out of altitude, airspeed and ideas all at the same time."

" A checkride ought to be like a skirt, short enough to be interesting but still be long enough to cover everything.":pilotfly:

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it seems Stormin has left for good. Kinda miss the guy. Have not seen him around here or any other places at all.

I'm still here, just not as often.

Blackshark will be amazing and worth the wait.

Cheers,

Carl

• Like 1

Great to hear an update! Like everyone else has said, take your time! I'm always very disappointed when a game is prematurely released, some times for legit reason sometimes not, either way its always disappointing.

WELL PLEASE 2007!!

WE SHOULD be really thankful about the no charge part. Almost as much as I anticipate making a fool of myself flying the KA-50 , I am just as much anticipating what I hope turns into A VIDEO REVIEW OR COMMENTS about the current state of Lock ON and Black Shark. For example FEAR came with a developer walk through of the game that I really enjoyed and learned from. This sim is so technical, Im sure there could be many things explained about the total experience of these games from the dev team that we could understand and grow with. At least its my hope that it would be very entertaining to watch such a video and hear about some of the behind the screen things that went into the making of this awsome sim.

Really, offering this as a 500 mb download for such a commentary would be awsome.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

I think 2007 could be the year, 2008 is too much for me.

I don't understand comments like this... is it like when the addon will arrive you will not buy it, simply 'cause it took too long time? Even if there is no equal sims on the market (which I doubt)?

Oдин

Odin please, iґm only joking...

Stay calm, me to...

I could wait also 2010 if necessary....

Iґm very patient, and if you read carefully recent post by me, you understand that BS deserves ANY wait....

Cheers

PD , may be my english isnґt good enough to all of you to catch all the hints and tips..

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thank you gentlemen for all the work you have done. We await the release of the heliocoter.:music_whistling:

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

In the meantime Ka-52 in EECH (mod) is already having the long wished for thingy - MFD/pseudoABRIS view export (early beta version) a crucial feature that BS probably won't have anyway be it release 2008..

On the other hand there is no high res widescreen/surround hack for TripleH2go in EECH which is one of the biggest problems and this obviously works fine in Lockon/BS (edit: chances are that these resolutions might be supported shortly)..

eech_mfds_03.jpg

eech_mfds_05.jpg

(Pics from DickDastardly's setup)

http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2136680&page=1&fpart=6

Outstanding !!

Thank for the heads up, I really appreciate the fact that we are not being ignored,and that the honest truth,regardless of how harsh is a better policy.

Take your time guys,I'll find something to keep me busy in the meantime.:beer:

looks like 4-6 months Beta tests, and 3 months to getting it out for sale... so it looks like October, November, or December 2007 at the earliest, for BS to get into our hands.

:joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Unlike most of you who have been :pilotfly: for 5+ years, I still have a lot of:book: and :joystick: to do. With or without BS.

P5b-E rev 1.0; E6600@3GHz; Tuniq 120; Kingston Hyperion 2GB; Gigabyte 7600GT Silent Pipe II; WD Raptor 150GB; Vantec 500W PS

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Matt for release ....but I'am little disapointed for report.

Aaarf .... but i'am patient... mais je prefere attendre un peu et que BS n'aie pas de bug que de l'avoir trop vite et mal finalisé pour cause de precipitation ;)

Ps: Sorry for my poor english :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

History of the Black Shark 1, 2

Le sort du Requin Noir: 1, 2, 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind thanks to ED for the update, alawys good to hear how things are progressing. Obviously we are awaiting BS's release with eagerness, but as so many have said, I would rather wait another year and it be spot on, rather than rushed.

Keep up the good work, you have our support and thanks.

Flashing through the sky on a hampster driven, monkey navigated four-poster-bed.

Is Black Shark

(CDRom Version) ready for pre-order?

If so when? where?

Thanx..

:music_whistling:

note: I have ordered other flight sims up to one year in advance of release..

BlackShark.jpg.1d3144e05fc8ebd67ed781d850e7b483.jpg

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

I would rather wait another year and it be spot on, rather than rushed.

quote]

I don't think you could call it rushed in any way mate.:smilewink:

No indeed not :D , but I'd rather wait another year instead of them trying to rush 'the last little bit' to get it our on the shelves asap.

Flashing through the sky on a hampster driven, monkey navigated four-poster-bed.

No indeed not :D , but I'd rather wait another year instead of them trying to rush 'the last little bit' to get it our on the shelves asap.

3 years to add a helo?? :doh:

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI