Black Shark Update, 16 September 2007

So it's July here in Aus, so where is my announcement ;)

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Will the Black Shark be released in my life time?

Yes, it will be.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Will the Black Shark be released in my life time or is that another Fighter Ops program that lives in some ones mind?

how old are you :huh:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

LOL :lol:

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

you have to believe that BS won't be (the dreaded) vaporware! I think I'll live long enough to see it's release, but at 57 ya never know. I could get hit by a meteor, or even a bus, or an old lady who didn't see me mowing my grass when she lost control of her really big truck, or shot by a robber who mistook me for someone with money, or (dare I say it?) maybe God will finally get tired of my **it and strike me dead with a well-aimed bolt of lightning. Or, it might be just my luck to do a "Mama Cass" and choke on a ham sandwich.

So sooner rather than later for the release of BS would do me nicely. ;)

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

you have to believe that BS won't be (the dreaded) vaporware! I think I'll live long enough to see it's release, but at 57 ya never know. I could get hit by a meteor, or even a bus, or an old lady who didn't see me mowing my grass when she lost control of her really big truck, or shot by a robber who mistook me for someone with money, or (dare I say it?) maybe God will finally get tired of my **it and strike me dead with a well-aimed bolt of lightning. Or, it might be just my luck to do a "Mama Cass" and choke on a ham sandwich.

So sooner rather than later for the release of BS would do me nicely. ;)

Flyby out

Chins up, Flyby:) Some people from ED said that we have can fly the BS this autumn-winter:)

Geier!!!

Chins up, Flyby:) Some people from ED said that we have can fly the BS this autumn-winter:)

"Chins up"!! :megalol: that's really funny!:lol: Oh, I don't believe for a moment that BS is vaporware. But I would not be surprised of it weren't released this year. I will be surprised if it is, though. Maybe the wife will let me upgrade my rig to a core duo. Maybe she'll save God the trouble and strike me dead first!:D

Flyby out

SO what is new with the clouds ? i see tanks and helico but how the clouds are coming along, i see some look like cottons and others like a shade of grey like an inverted ocean of some sort.

Everthing should look awesome by now with all this added time for th ecopter sim.

ABout turbulences and cold and hot air online .. ? still not any new signs ?

what i expect from the team dev is great clouds, great ALL crafts 6dof fov, weather correctly made. It should be by now. if this is not reach it will be bad...

the new storm of war is coming with all the goodies and now the FSX acceleration addon..

What i say is the dev team better deliver. Raw speaking but true.

New trees ?

GOZR,

You're gonna be disappointed in most of waht you expect. The 6dof is for the Black Shark only. Those rotorheads among us can live with that. Sure we'd want more, but it is what it is, and not bad for an old graphics engine (not a new one like the ones you mentioned). I think the trees might be new, but I can't be certain. Wait for the expected July update.

I guess if it don't suit you, we won't be seeing you online?

Flyby out

what i expect from the team dev is great clouds, great ALL crafts 6dof fov, weather correctly made. It should be by now. if this is not reach it will be bad...

the new storm of war is coming with all the goodies and now the FSX acceleration addon..

What i say is the dev team better deliver. Raw speaking but true.

New trees ?

Your expecting an awful lot for an old engine, 6dof ain't gonna happen for all aircraft maybe in a future simulation but for BS nope only the KA50 will have that. :pilotfly:

Well to say that is a too old engine is just BS ;) and not have the 6dof in ALL cockpit is just lame. And it is certainly not the time that was the problem. They had and have plenty of time Il2 witch is older has better clouds for Gash sake. been complaining for ages on this forum with the dev team about the world turbulences online etc.. those guys keep adding those tanks and ground object and they should work on the crafts that we will actually fly.. I am desapointed and will be i'm sure and thatis the sad part .. They better set good priorities straight.. harsh words but i placed my Flaming cliff on a shelve now for about a year and not flaying it anymore because of the lack of support and bad FM, Bad weather Online, Bad clouds and please no BS with the Su25..

Any problem guys about what you feel of this sim well want to fix things well lets the team dev know what you think.

Dude, I told you before- you really need to reconsider your priorities. And I find your attitude quiet annoying, you just whine about things that were clearly announced to not be implemented in BS. Do you really think that you'll atract any attention that way?

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

• ED Team
Anyway, here's some photos of a real ka-50

http://66.249.91.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=ru%7Cen&u=http://walkarounds.airforce.ru/avia/rus/kamov/ka-50/index.htm

Thought it might be interesting to you beta testers to compare real shots with the hi-poly model in BS.

Looks pretty much spot-on ;)