Retiring to the "weekend warriors" Virtual National guard.

Time to take a rest on my long presence in online competitions in all servers, 169, S77, Jabog32, 504, =IA=, TAF, RAF. Thanx all for hosting. Due to real life changes (got a real job) I find myself without much stamina to overcome the tiresome new routine. I plan out maintenance and engine repair interventions on C-130's and P-3's and even F-16 miscelaneous tasks on urgency calls if needed. I run all over the hangars at the airfield all day taking notes of complaints, needs and requests from groundcrew, and clients, and although the work itself is pretty simple (so far) I calculated I do about 10km of running each morning and some more at afternoon. I have constant sore feet, hurting leg tendons and arrive at home completely worn off and find some difficulty even stand sit on my chair waiting for servers to populate or to get merged with known virtual pilots in the hopes to get some seriousness on flying and escape airquakes before "crashing" to bed. Its increasingly difficult to find such in just 1.5-2 hours I have daily now.

Currently playing on a 3 year old PC thats not even fully mine, as now, not only I have no time to play at afternoon but weekends are eaten up by my family as well. I'm also running thin on patience by having FPS reduced to teen figures after 30 mins of play, though that is going to change in a couple of months ;) My own killer PC I will finaly have time in the weekend to play it all by myself.

Hope to get BS by then for a fresh start (hopefully there will be fixes to bring it out of annoying exploits) so untill then Ill lay low into the shadows.

Cheers all, thanxs for flying with me!

**************************************************************************************************

I present you my work place.

The hangar I spend most of my time:

h10.jpg

The Infra structures and airfield:

facilities.jpg

My Office is at the bigger building on the uper left corner

Dont work much with these VVVVVV but I do hop in there once a while hehe ;)

OGMA099.jpg

OGMA112.jpg

My desk is just behind this C-130 Q.E.C. (Quick Engine Change) module, at the background.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

It sure looks impressive there guy ...

Seems that you have a great future ahead of you..

Good luck ... :D

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Sweet job. nice pics too. good luck.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Seeya around, Pilotasso! I recommend getting either a very good pair of shoes, or some damper-soles for the ones you already have. Does wonders in combating sore feet :D

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Best wishes for ur RL !

I hope u find time to come back when u get used to ur working day ;-)

Will always remember that encounter loooong ago when we both evaded each others missiles an ended up down low on guns, trying for 3 mins or so to get on each others tail (just cant remember how it ended)

S~

Brati

"Helicopters can't fly; they're just so ugly the earth repels them." (THX Rich :thumbup: )

33rdsignatureimage7klmu6.jpg

Don't totally dissapear from the Forums - you'd be missed......

Na, Ill still popup here and there on the forums and online, it just wont be everyday. Will be back more often when I get my new PC. For example I should be working right now instead of hijacking my colleagues desk PC for this. :D

Thx for the support all, Apreciated. S!

My PC specs below:

Hi Pilot,

Good and bad news, but without real work and life there isn't a possibility for virtual live. So Pilot, you was a hard piece to crack in the air and i'm surely miss ya there. But hopely in a while i see your name back in HL and maybe with the C130 you can come to Belgium so i can see ya in real life once.. Belgium also have C130 and i know sometimes there were exchangings between some countries so you never know !!!:thumbup: Or come to our airshow, every year at Koksyde airbase..

Grtz.....Ross....

ps: what's specific your job on the hercules??

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

ps: what's specific your job on the hercules??

OGMA112.jpg

I am mostly at the desk behind these engine cocoons we call QEC's (quick engine removal). Whenever a client has a malfunction or a simple maintenance plan; they deliver us their planes so we remove their engines, some technicians dissassemble the engine itself from the frames on the pics above, then other tehcnitians observe these parts for anomalies and fills a job request sheet. Most of my work have been recieving these requests and allocating and manage resources to them seperating them in stages, taking care off the documentation during the communication between departments and divisions, within mine and others departments (mine is the engine department). But theres some jobs they request me that have nothing to do with P-3's and C-130's, for example I just sent a request for manufacture a part for the F-16 Falcon UP program that is donne at the same time as the MLU and sent the job over to our machining tools division. I feel so fullfilled yay! :D LOL :lol:

Im not sure if theres Belgian hercules at this time here, though Im surrounded by French ones. Unfortunatly I cant take pictures, theres a minimum confidentiality set of rules we must follow. Theres even a bunch of "sensitive" jobs whose custumers dont want us to divulge were working for them.

My PC specs below:

Welcome to the paradox thats Life. Now uve enuff money for a new puter, u dont have enuff time to play with it......

You will be missed round here...

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]