Nozzles down

smurfarama

I have exactly the same problem. Very strange. Is like a dust cloud around the Harrier with nozzles pointed down. This is also happening on the Tarawa.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thanks Cptsmiley. I can provide pics if needed.

PD: It seems a mod issue. With no mods, no problem at all.

Im testing the faulty one, dont spend your valuable time looking at this problem. Sorry, i had not disable my mods in the last update.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

It seems a lot of mods are causing this effect on the Harrier, is not only one.

With no mods everything is ok, but almost any mod inside tech causes this effect around the Harrier. Mods inside aircraft not.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know its strange, why would say a mod like truck or a boat mess with an outside aircraft.....I know this has been reported to ED so let hope they can figure it out?...We'll have to wait and see...I love all the mods and couldnt play with out them thats for sure.

Well i need to apologize again.

Deleted DCS folder inside Users Folder. New one created.

Problem gone.

Moving mods folder inside: Problem shows.

So yes, is a mods problem. BUT...Now the wierd thing.

When you remove again the mod folder from the DCS folder the problem is not gone. Is still there. Even with no mods at all. Very strange, and sorry for so many post bringing confussion. The thing is with Update 3 no problem at all, the problem arised with Update 4 and 5.

nfLUE4G.jpg

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The problem is that anytime you move any mod on the users folder the issue is there and from that moment no matter what you remove is still there.

The only way to remove it is to delete the DCS folder from users and let the game create another one. So is extremly difficult to isolate the problem because the moment you test one mod you need to erase and start from the beggining.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

what mods are you using that cause shaders and options to not be set properly.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Any mod Skate.

I was doing the ultimate test:

Repair and Clean DCS installation. - New DCS folder in users. - Run DCS first time, everything new in users. - Set options.

NO ISSUE. Everything is fine.

Created a Mod/tech folder. Nothing inside. NO ISSUE.

Moving ONE MOD ( example Range Targets " no aparent relation with shaders " ): ISSUE IS PRESENT.

Now the black magic.

Prior to moving the mod inside the new DCS folder in users i have made a back up copy of the DCS WITHOUT MODS in a rar file.

So testing with one mod ( Range Targets ) and the issue is present i´ve exited DCS, deleted the DCS folder with the mod and unpacked the DCS folder that was working FLAWLESS without any mod.

Result: The Issue is STILL THERE. ¡¡¡

The thing is any mod inside tech for me is an issue every time. But the thing that is driving me crazy is even unpacking a clean DCS folder working ok, the issue remains. Like something loaded i dont know where.

Strangest thing ever.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did you check to make sure your Heat Blur is Low in settings. One of my friends was saying that he don't see that effect and his Heat Blur is low. I'm not home to check this out can anyone just see. I think this did start after the last 2 updates though...It's only the Harrier too. This is kinda crazy...but I'm sure there will be a fix for this, I have no doubt.. did another update come since yesterday.

Did you check to make sure your Heat Blur is Low in settings. One of my friends was saying that he don't see that effect and his Heat Blur is low. I'm not home to check this out can anyone just see. I think this did start after the last 2 updates though...It's only the Harrier too. This is kinda crazy...but I'm sure there will be a fix for this, I have no doubt.. did another update come since yesterday.

I think Taylors is right it's an update problem, on the 2.2.0

are not there any problems of this type? you guys have to wait for a

update of ED.:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Guys someone posted that when they stoped using their water lever in the cockpit the issue stopped. So if that's the case. It's a water texture issue. I'm gonna test tonight when I get home. If someone else can test that out before me please post results, thanks

For me turning off heatblur works once bit when i reload DCS the issue is there again.

Im not using water

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another hint.

Only in the Caucasus map. Normandy and Nevada are bug free.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]