Confronted this morning by a throttle that whilst physically set all the way back, is still showing input as per the attached screenshot.

End result is that with the input, unable to set throttle to idle prior to start-up and accordingly engines are flooded and I'm effectively grounded:mad: .

Have attempted to solve the issue by re-installing the applicable drivers and software, but no joy.

Anybody with any advice on how to solve the issue without resorting to a ten-pound hammer? Any assistance appreciated. (Time to move on to a Cougar HOTAS me thinks.....:) )

X52PRO.jpg

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I had similar troubles with the pitch axis, I went to the deazone tab and adusted it to match the position of the extremes of imput. So in you case leave the axis idle and adjust the deadzone to match the red area you have.

In my case all the travel area still works just fine as if nothing is wrong so it must be a simple electronic/driver issue.

I dare not to give any indications to open up the throttle because I heard it could get messy.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Cheers Pilotasso for the assistance:) . Attempted to tinker with the dead-zone but that leads to the effect of having an opposite dead-zone too which would give me less than 100% Throttle.

pro2-1.jpg

Thinking it is probably a hardware fault. Have contacted Saitek as it is still under warranty and will see what happens.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep us updated. I am looking at X-52 Pro for my next joystick.

BTW, did you try to adjust Dead Zone in Lock On?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Attempting to adjust dead-zone in LockOn yielded no joy. My personal experience with Saitek Hardware to date has been a bit of a nightmare so this will probably be the end of the road for me as far as that is concerned. Luck of the Draw, I suppose.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

no the recalibration was already left out on the x52 have you tried putting it in another usb port (could be a windows driver error),i also have some app called deadbander(should be from saitek) that should work for calibration/deadzone errors but never tried it myself.

if you wanna trie the deadbander pm your e-mail addyand ill send it to you :matrix:.

Thanx guys for the advice - obtained a link from one of my squad members to the Saitek Forums which entails the deletion of a registry entry which has now seemed to have solved the issue - for how long remains to be seen.

Once again Thanx all:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

you may hate me for saying this but you have pulled it back PAST the idle indent havent you?

Tee Hee, yes - and in a fit of frustration almost way, way beyond.....:)

As said in previous post the registry deletion seemed to have resolved the issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did you try un plugging it. puttin the throtle all the way down and plugging it back in? that usualy works for me.

I some times have a similar problem. I'v never checked that window, but my wing man says "rolling" befor i'v even advaced the throtle.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Good to know that the problem has been repaired.

Hmm? It looks like you are the only one here with the X-52 Pro Joystick.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit