Igor Tishin 1961 - 2018

Chizh

It's unfortunate that I never got to meet/converse with the Igor who is indirectly responsible for my unhealthy obsession for the last 2 years. My dream is built on top of his dream and I will keep it alive if I have anything to do with it. Sounds like those who knew him state that he was a wonderful guy and a great loss to the community. Let's take this opportunity to remind ourselves, life is short and to do the best you can, take pride in what you do, help others also do so and have fun along the way!

Developer of DDCS MP Engine, dynamicdcs.com

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=208608

May he Rest in peace. My condolences to his direct family and the Eagle Dynamics family. :(

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Sad news. My condolences to family and everyone at ED.

R.I.P

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

RIP Igor,

I never knew you but the sim you built has brought me many hundreds, possibly thousands of hours of joy in my life, it has connected me with people from all over the world and helped me forge some incredible friendships. I salute you and all that you did. My thoughts go out to his wife, family and the rest of the ED team.

Покойся с миром

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

My condolences to family and friends.

Rest in peace.

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.