Igor Tishin 1961 - 2018

Chizh

Sad news. Just last year I lost my Father after his 9 and a half year battle following a diagnosis of lung cancer. My heart aches for any family who has to go through such a thing. My sincere and deep condolences to Igor's family and friends.

Thanks for all Igor's contribution to this wonderful game and your lose is great to us all.. Rest in peace...

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

RIP - our thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

From all members of Team RAZBAM,

We submit our condolences to Igor's family and friends. It is hard when a loved one leaves us and double so when he/she is young and full of life.

We wish them strength to get through these hard times.

Best regards,

RAZBAM

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."