Chizh

Parker Solar probe

My suggestion to honor his name.

The Parker Solar probe

You may add names to send into the Sun!

Add it to the digital card.

http://parkersolarprobe.jhuapl.edu/The-Mission/Name-to-Sun/

RIP

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

I am a little late in signing the condolences thread. But that's not for a lack of caring. Flanker and her progeny have played a very big role in my life. I don't know how long Igor has been around for that process but no doubt his work has brought me joy. Thank you, Igor!

Condolences.

I7 6700K @ 4.6GHz - 32GB Ram - Nvidia 970 GTX - 27 "display 16/10 between 2x24" vertical + 1x24 "bottom touch - 1SSD 256 + 2 SSD 500GB - Windows 10 fam. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + Logitech G Saitek PRO Flight Rudder Pedals.

Rest In Peace Igor, you gave me and many many others all over the world so much joy that one could never imagine.

Deepest sympathies and condolences to the family.

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Vale Igor Tishin.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

May his legacy never be forgotten in the monumental relationships he built over the pursuit of his lifetime's passions. I hope it is appropriate to remember how Igor has touched our lives with the words of John Denver. I'm sure that we can all relate on some level:

The Eagle and the Hawk

I am the eagle, I live in high country,

In rocky cathedrals that reach to the sky,

I am the hawk and there's blood on my feathers,

But time is still turning, they soon will be dry,

And all those who see me, and all who believe in me,

Share in the freedom I feel when I fly!

Come dance with the west wind,

And touch all the mountain tops,

Sail o'er the canyons, and up to the stars,

And reach for the heavens, and hope for the future,

And all that we can be, not what we are.

— John Denver

Fly to the mountains, Igor. May you rest in peace, therein.

VF-111 Sundowners

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-16 Viper :: F-14 Tomcat :: F-18 Hornet :: A-10C Warthog :: AV-8B Harrier II :: AJS-37 Viggen :: Ka-50 Black Shark

vCG-1 callsign: Cloudy

Sad news, my condolences to his family. Da Svedanya Igor:(

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Last night the DCS community got together to pay tribute with a Formation flight, We had over 60 attend and I thought I would share the Tribute video from this event.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

• ED Team

Thanks all, I did manage to watch some of this live.

It was a very nice gesture.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

thank you for posting the pics and video tribute.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control