FC3 planes not Authorized

Slysi

Hello,

Since the last couple of beta updates - 4 and 5

When i start dcs openbeta I get a DLC registration box for each of the FC3 aircraft (top picture)

I have tried inserting my FC3 key and clicking bind on each window but they continue to popup each time i start ob.

In module manager FC3 has my key but all the FC3 individual aircrafts say "no key"

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling FC3 both from module manager and via commandline.

Even though is says they are authorized i can still fly them all so its not game breaking its just annoying that i have to click through all these box each time i start the game.

Does anyone have any ideas to try and fix this issue?

unknown.png

• ED Team

Hi

If you own FC3 just use FC3 and use the module manager to remove the stand alone ones, it should fix this.

If you own the individual ones or this does not work contact support

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Oh yes of course - couldn't see the wood for the trees!

Not sure how they got installed in the first place but yes disabling and uninstalling the individual FC3 Aircraft did the trick.

Thanks

Edited by Slysi