Future Upgrades

Sgt Obi

Considering the service life of the 21 I was wondering if there has been any though in making an upgraded version like the 21-93 or LanceR? I don't know if this could be done using the existing module or would need a new ground up module. Just food for thought.

The Croatian Bis-D is a more approachable upgrade as it would just add some creature comforts like better NavAIDs. And it's still a Bis as opposed to the LanceR which is an MF. Less modeling work as there are distinct differences between the two.

I'd honestly think it more preferable to go back in the lineage and go for the F-13 or PF.

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

The Croatian Bis-D is a more approachable upgrade as it would just add some creature comforts like better NavAIDs. And it's still a Bis as opposed to the LanceR which is an MF. Less modeling work as there are distinct differences between the two.

I'd honestly think it more preferable to go back in the lineage and go for the F-13 or PF.

1+

I'd also love the module to potentially go in that direction, with the Mirage-III and MiG-19p coming out! Though we can all be happy that the bis is finally getting it's famous opponent - though both variants are kinda too late. At least the general aircraft are correct, no more fighting MiG-simulators!

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Way too many differences to be a simple upgrade. Would essentially be a whole new module with new cockpit, FM and coding. Hell, I'm just waiting for the MIG-21 we have now to be fixed.

True, and Mig-21 LanceRs would make the most sense. First it is the most advance Mig21 and it can provide the most reasons for a player to buy it since it is so different and 2nd It was modified to use western weapons and systems (including lightning pod

DNI_0181.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 5820K, 32GB DDR4, 3x250GB SSD RAID0, nVidia GTX 1080, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, Virpil WarBird base with Thrustmaster Warthog grip, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals - 2484.

Just fix Our curent mig bugs and throw spo-10 into lake (or least model it right) and install spo-15 etc.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, the SPO-10 is getting better. Now things as powerful fire guidance radars going off near it in it's general direction seem to trigger it even if not locked, and so on. Things are getting better.

My theory is that they are waiting for the ED RWR tech to model it correctly, since that would allow it without massive hoop-jumping.

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D