Kif's Movie Trailer

Kifaru

Hey all,

Ive been working myself up to attempt a lomac movie. I have the idea and am ready to record the footage but i have run into some trouble. For some reason none of the scenery shows up when i playback a track. Some still remains but all the trees and extra buildings are gone. Ive checked and re-checked that the scenery settings are on high. I searched the forums to see if this was common problem but there were no results. The scenery appears fine while flying the mission. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

I recorded some footage anyway just to try a few things. I don't see too many 25T movies out there so thought i would try and add one to the list. :)

It's nothing special but i just thought i would share it with you guys anyway.

Cheers

Hey pretty smooth man. :)

---------------------

FX 55 Sandy@ 3.03 GHz

Tuniq Tower 120

DFI Lanparty CFX 3200-DR/G

(2X) X1950XTX Crossfire@ 695 core

2048 OCZ PC 3200 Platinum (2-3-2-5)

Antec TP3 650

Samsung 19" LCD (8ms)

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Track IR 4

CH Pro Pedals

:pilotfly:

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason none of the scenery shows up when i playback a track. Some still remains but all the trees and extra buildings are gone. Ive checked and re-checked that the scenery settings are on high.

hi kifaru

i've had exactly the same problem. i'm sorry that i can't help you, i had to finish my movie with low scenery settings (was set on "high" though). i also tried to change the graphical settings with "ModMan", but that didn't work either. really annoying, that messed up my whole movie.. :(

if someone knows how to fix that, please tell us!