Action is cloned from previous trigger

sgtpancake

Hi!

I´m feeliing pretty new to the ME and I´ve set up a number of triggers that will add a Radio Item. However, when I clone, or even create a new, action or trigger. The actions from the previous trigger is carried over. And they are like instanced, if I edit one the other will be the same.

Does anyone else have similar issues, is it a comfirmed bug or/and can I get around it somehow?

Thanks

//pancake

Editing a cloned trigger should not have any effect on the original trigger...it should just create a new, independent trigger with the same type, conditions, and actions.

For radio items, specifically, remember you'll need a different flag for each item or they will all activate when you use one.

If what you're saying is you create multiple triggers in a mission and every single thing you do edits every single trigger, you indeed have something funny going on. The first step would be a DCS repair. Failing that, try deleting the "MissionEditor" folder in your Saved Games directory.

Edited by feefifofum

Thanks for your reply! After I´ve deleted the ME folder it seems to work fine! Thanks for the help!

Another question; can I somehow save my triggers done to a file and then load that in as a script instead? There is an AWEFUL alot of triggers in here now!