Loaded up New 2.5 Release and PROBLEMS!

I loaded the new 2.5 RELEASE version and immediately had problems. When the screen loaded with the mountains showing the modules icons below. I noticed that it looked like everything was larger than normal. When I put my mouse on an icon to select it, NOTHING. I found that I had to move the mouse up the screen a little (an inch or so off the icons) and then I could select it.

I managed to select A-10C and it loaded it. However, when I set it to wallpaper, it did the same thing. I cannot access the module, settings, or exit icons at the top of the screen at all. I loaded 2.5 OPEN BETA back up and it was fine.

What is going on? I thought this was supposed to be better, not worse.

System Specs:

AMD 5950X (liquid-cooled), Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro Motherboard, 32 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz, Samsung Evo 970 Plus 2 TB, Seagate 2TB SSD, Geforce RTX 4080 GPU, Rosewill Glacier 1000W Power Supply, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (Stick, Throttle), Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals, NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 w/ProClip, (1) Vizio 40" 4K Monitor, TPLink Dual Band Wireless Card, Window 11 OS

• ED Team

Hi

please let us know your system spec, and attach your dcs.log, I have a guide below.

also take a look at my crash advice, it may help

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2