Kh-58

I assume you have the Phanta Pod on pylon 6 which you enable prior to lock - not apparent from your post. If so and still no LA, post a track and we'll try and assist further:)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Select A-G mode, then cycle to KH-58. Then press "I" which will activate the ETS Pod which will give you a targeting square which you place over the target mark in the HUD and then Lock.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Select A-G mode, then cycle to KH-58. Then press "I" which will activate the ETS Pod which will give you a targeting square which you place over the target mark in the HUD and then Lock.

Ok tried this but didn't lock, what vehicles will it definiately lock on to?

Also do I need to put in an attack waypoint like I would for the Kh-58?

No attack waypoint needed - will detect and target radar emissions of an Air Defence Radar. Place a Hawk/Buk SAM Site on the map and load out with 58's/25MPU's with the Phanta Pod and see if you can obtain lock and LA - record the track and if you are still unsuccessfull then post it and we can have a further look.

Also download and have a look at the SEAD Training Video for the T-Frog if you have not already done so. Obtainable here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No attack waypoint needed - will detect and target radar emissions of an Air Defence Radar. Place a Hawk/Buk SAM Site on the map and load out with 58's/25MPU's with the Phanta Pod and see if you can obtain lock and LA - record the track and if you are still unsuccessfull then post it and we can have a further look.

Also download and have a look at the SEAD Training Video for the T-Frog if you have not already done so. Obtainable here.

Brilliant! Works as well as the MPU, thanks for help.

One last question, is it a fire & forget missiles (MPU as well) ?

Most Definitely so - you do not want to hang around and wait for your missile to strike. Fire, turn and run :) .

SAM's have a nasty habit of shooting your incoming missiles out of the sky. Depending on which ordinance you employ against specific SAM units, usually a good habit to "double-tap" two missiles against a SAM, ensuring at launch that your nose is not pointed at the target so as to ensure that your missiles are seperated in the vertical plane (thanx Ironhand for the tip;) ). Will then be less likely to lose both missiles to the SAM system. Above not always necessary, but definitely so against Patriots and S-300's.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Most Definitely so - you do not want to hang around and wait for your missile to strike. Fire, turn and run :) .

SAM's have a nasty habit of shooting your incoming missiles out of the sky. Depending on which ordinance you employ against specific SAM units, usually a good habit to "double-tap" two missiles against a SAM, ensuring at launch that your nose is not pointed at the target so as to ensure that your missiles are seperated in the vertical plane (thanx Ironhand for the tip;) ). Will then be less likely to lose both missiles to the SAM system. Above not always necessary, but definitely so against Patriots and S-300's.

I noticed US SAMS usually miss my missiles. Next to try out the HARM.

You wouldn't perhaps know how to fire the AGM-65D/K/E fires on the Majesco F-18, would you?

No, sorry - exclusively a T-Frog Driver :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]