Show your Flight set up :D

how far do you sit from the TV? like reading MFDs and dials must be kinda hard even though its huge?

and with a TV like that for a monitor you could definitely invest in a modern stick :joystick:

Min view distance is 2.1 m according to the manual. With a screen res of 1920x1080p MFDs and dials are crystal clear.

Anybody who wants my MSFF2 stick will have to prise it from my cold dead hands. :smilewink:

Asus Prime B450-Prime, Ryzen 5 2600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX5700XT, 16 GB DDR 4 32000. HOTAS X56 Rhino

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, but what about TrackIR? that would be a good investment.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Are you referring to the Schintzel's picture, because i think he alraedy has a trackir on the table.

Oops, i didn't see that. I was expecting to see it on top of the monitor.

Sorry :cry:

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

My Office

Mine ... Getting a Cougar and RCS pedal setup this week ..working on a Track IR 4...lol

1. She has bass shakers and beer holders (out of the pic.) You can feel the vibrations right up through the controls and floor mount.

2. 3 Multi-adjustable arms - Keyboard is on one - other is unoccupied at the moment.

3. Monitor can swing closer and lower for future displayed avionics use.

4. Leather seat can adjust forward back - same as in the car it came out of.

5. Pit has been designed for clickable pit with rollorball selection near throttle (BS)

6. All on a rollor platforn so it can be moved.

Currently designing a curved mounted projection screen with curved mirror projection and or a headmounted lcd project.

As well, I have the beginings of a KA 50 Hotas in the works ( stalled at the moment but the Cyclic and Collective are in fabrication phase)

pitzq0.jpg

Nice one Fudd. :megalol:

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Socket 939, Motherboard Abit AV8, Corsair DDR PC3200 - 4 x 512 MB

ASUS AX800Pro Flashed to X800 XT, Samsung CD/DVDRW, Seagate 2 x SATA 250G RAID, Creative Soundblaster XFi Xtreme music, Trackir 3 Pro, Saitek X52 Pro, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit

Yeah I made it myself... the structure is made from aluminium (Plastic coated by a friend), footrest from MFD with rubber on top. The pot and gears are in smal plastic box in the middle.

The throttle quadrant is 4 axis, and for that I used plexiglass and again short piece of 25mm square alimunium tube... and threaded piece of metal (don't know how to call this :D)

For switches and 4 axis on throttle quadrant I used this http://www.lbodnar.dsl.pipex.com/joystick/ and its located under the seat

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...