Crash upon mission editor

I can get to the home screen but when I choose my countries and hit ok the looks like it is thinking but then crashes and gives me a log. Been at this for 4 days now and I have tried everything. Any help will be good. My PC is up to date with 100GB left in my ssd.

Only thing I can see strange is that you have a NvAPI init error (Nvidia API), but your running an ATI graphics card, did you switch graphics cards and drivers recently, if so did you use DDU to clear out the older drivers before installing the ATI card.

2018-04-13 22:39:09.172 INFO DX11BACKEND: NvAPI_Initialize Error:

2018-04-13 22:39:09.181 INFO DX11BACKEND: TRUNK renderer init: showShaderError coreCount=1

2018-04-13 22:39:27.827 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './Mods/terrains/Caucasus/vfstextures/cracksMask.min' to '/textures/'.

2018-04-13 22:39:27.974 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './Mods/terrains/Caucasus/RasterCharts/0.25M/16m_xAB01.zip' to '/textures/'.

Have you tried:

1. Installing DCS as admin and / or Running DCS as admin.
  2. Removing any third party mods (DCS_updater.exe clean)
  3. Renaming you saved games folder and letting DCS create a new one or just renaming just the missioneditor folder within the saved games folder and letting DCS create a new one
  4. Running (DCS_updater.exe repair) to check for corrupt files.
  5. Addressing the mentioned issue above about having some sort of nvidia driver still loaded when running ATI card.

For any one to help, will need to know more about your system specs and things you have tried or done to your system recently, we have no idea if your just updated to DCS 2.5 from a fresh install or have been running it for a while with out issues, did you do a fresh install of 2.5, did you upgrade from DCS 1.5 to 2.5.

Regards, Ian.

Edited by MadDog-IC

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.