SRS Integration with the Viggen?

toilet2000

From what I heard from Ciribob, we're unable to get in-cockpit (HOTAS) PPT and Radio selection for SRS (even though those are available in the keybindings) because of the way the Viggen is made. Since I know you guys are willing to integrate SRS with the F-14, would it possible to do the same with the Viggen? This would make switching modules easier when using SRS (not have to fiddle with SRS keybinds).

You can refer to this spreadsheet for more information: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tzd996zJ1t0heZ-t1PpL7vNUIZbXl7pI6De0GThN1Qw/edit#gid=1869108790

Though I'd like to say I absolutely love the Viggen and your work! :) This is just a wishlist item!

This is news to me .. I use Simple Radio with the Viggen and both the PTT and the key to change to the next Radio work fine ¿?

Maybe it is because my HOTAS behaves like a keyboard and generates regular keyboard keypresses when I press a HOTAS button.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Just to be clear, I've not looked at the ptt buttons in a while - the only thing that I know cannot work is the AM / FM switch as it doesn't have a value I can export :)

I'll have a look at the PTT stuff again soon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord