2.5.1.Bêta downloaded and...

jef32

ED Thanks !

You have took off the DRM limit time in offline. I've often talked about that and my big anger about this fact, today I can say that I'm fully satisfied.

I'd told that I not spend money anymore to ED products during the DRM period and now, for me, this war is over. I'm ready, from now on, to buy your products that I want.

Edited by BIGNEWY
1.3 Administrative actions against forum members are not subject to public discussion

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Richard Stallman dislike your post!

Who is Richard Stallman ?

Ok Thanks Wikipedia, I've read who he is.

So, you think that ED would work for free. They surely havn't family to feed and they would just work by passion. I was very virulent against ED when it was the 3 days of DRM even in offline mode, having the feeling to have paid for something I couldn't use freely and tributary of the health of a web connection or ED servers. But today, it's over and for me it's quite normal that they're protecting their works by a protection system in online mode and multiplayers even if players are in the same room.

Edited by jef32

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Wait how does it work for you!?!?!? Nothing has changed for me in the open beta. Still have the 3 days limit... Is this supposed to work this way?

*EDIT:*

Ok nvm it just started working a day later, sorry!

Edited by asla36

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D